Ultimate Infestation — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Ultimate Infestation is a Druid-only spell. This card can be obtained from Knights of the Frozen Throne packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Ultimate Infestation is an incredibly powerful late-game card designed to completely overturn games. This card aims to do a little bit of everything, by drawing cards, healing, and also aiming to gain control of the board. While this effect may seem incredibly strong as a 10-Mana card, it requires a whole turn to play and may not have a big enough impact if you are in a poor position, whereas if you are ahead the card does not offer too much value.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Ultimate Infestation is a hard card to evaluate. In most decks, it is far too slow to consider playing, despite its strength. However, it is worth considering in Ramp Druid decks where Mana Acceleration effects can allow it to be played sooner and before games are already decided.
In Arena, Ultimate Infestation is a reasonable card. If you manage to play this card in Arena, it is insanely powerful and will most likely win you the game. However, most games will end before turn 10, greatly hurting the card's value and often resulting in it being a dead card if you draw it early.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Mr. Yagut's Rank #1 Legend Jade Druid Deck
- Armor Jade Druid Deck
- Malygos OTK Quest Druid Deck
- Post Nerf Jade Druid Deck
- Jungle Giants Ramp Druid Quest Deck
- Senfglas' Rank #1 Legend Jade Druid
- Always Lucky's Rank 1 Legend Jade Druid Deck
- The Lich King Druid Deck
- Zalae's Rank 1 Legend Jade Druid Deck
- Safta11's Rank 1 Legend Taunt Druid Deck
- Kolentos's Taunt Druid Deck
- Dog's Ramp Druid Deck
- The Witchwood Full Spoiler Schedule
- "New Year Of The Raven" Party Will Reward Packs With Each Daily Quest
- Ben Brode Answers Community Questions In Video For WIRED
- Enrage Keyword To Be Replaced By "While Damaged"
- More Witchwood Spoilers Coming March 26th, Set Likely To Release April 12th
- This Week's Starcraft-Themed Tavern Brawl Rewards Three K&C Packs
- What's the Move #19 - Shadowy Thoughts
- Four Common Hearthstone Mistakes And How To Prevent Them
- Help me build this warrior
- Silver Hand Paladin Deck List
- Witchwood Worth it?
- The Witchwood Expansion Hub
- Throwback Decks
- The Lich King
- Wild Paladin OTK Deck
- OTK Djinni Priest Standard