Ultimate Infestation — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Ultimate Infestation is a Druid-only spell. This card was introduced with Knights of the Frozen Throne and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Ultimate Infestation is an incredibly powerful late-game card designed to completely overturn games. This card aims to do a little bit of everything, by drawing cards, healing, and also aiming to gain control of the board. While this effect may seem incredibly strong as a 10-Mana card, it requires a whole turn to play and may not have a big enough impact if you are in a poor position, whereas if you are ahead the card does not offer too much value.
In Constructed, Ultimate Infestation is a hard card to evaluate. In most decks, it is far too slow to consider playing, despite its strength. However, it is worth considering in Ramp Druid decks where Mana Acceleration effects can allow it to be played sooner and before games are already decided.
In Arena, Ultimate Infestation is a reasonable card. If you manage to play this card in Arena, it is insanely powerful and will most likely win you the game. However, most games will end before turn 10, greatly hurting the card's value and often resulting in it being a dead card if you draw it early.
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule
- Standard Tier List
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck