Ultimate Infestation — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Ultimate Infestation is a Druid-only spell. This card was introduced with Knights of the Frozen Throne and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Ultimate Infestation is an incredibly powerful late-game card designed to completely overturn games. This card aims to do a little bit of everything, by drawing cards, healing, and also aiming to gain control of the board. While this effect may seem incredibly strong as a 10-Mana card, it requires a whole turn to play and may not have a big enough impact if you are in a poor position, whereas if you are ahead the card does not offer too much value.
In Constructed, Ultimate Infestation is a hard card to evaluate. In most decks, it is far too slow to consider playing, despite its strength. However, it is worth considering in Ramp Druid decks where Mana Acceleration effects can allow it to be played sooner and before games are already decided.
In Arena, Ultimate Infestation is a reasonable card. If you manage to play this card in Arena, it is insanely powerful and will most likely win you the game. However, most games will end before turn 10, greatly hurting the card's value and often resulting in it being a dead card if you draw it early.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Classic Control Paladin Deck
- Book of Heroes Thrall
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens