Malfurion the Pestilent
Table of Contents
Malfurion the Pestilent is a Druid-only . This card can be obtained from Knights of the Frozen Throne packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Malfurion the Pestilent was released in Knights of the Frozen Throne as one of the nine Death Knight Heroes. It has one of the least impactful effects of all of those Heroes, although it is worth noting that the Plague Lord Hero Power is one of the strongest. It is also worth noting that Plague Lord and the effect both work with Fandral Staghelm.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Malfurion can be used at the top of a curve to defend against Aggro decks. The Plague Lord Power can be used to either remove minions, or to stabilise, depending on what is required.
In Arena, this is a good card. The initial effect has a relatively minor impact on the game, but Plague Lord is very powerful in Arena. Sometimes it is worth waiting until Turn 9 to play the card so that you can defend one of your Poisonous Spiders from smaller minions by using your Plague Lord Power.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- HCT Summer Championship 2017 Results
- Amsterdam Will Be The Venue of The 2017 HCT World Championship
- Upcoming Hearthstone Game Mechanics Update
- Tavern Brawl: Spellbook Duel
- BlizzCon 2017: All In-Game Rewards
- New Warlock Hero Soon Available From Fireside Gatherings
- Top Hearthstone Players for September 2017
- Whats the Move? #3 - Improving at Hearthstone One Play at a Time
- Advice on a New Deck
- Lord Marrowgar
- Control Warrior Deck List
- Blood Queen Lana'thel
- Jade Druid Deck List
- The Marsh Queen Hunter Quest Standard
- Time Warp Quest Mage Deck List
- Lady Deathwhisper