Spreading Plague — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Spreading Plague is a Druid-only spell. This card was introduced with Knights of the Frozen Throne and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Spreading Plague is a potentially strong spell if played from behind. As the spell is recast as long as the opponent has more minions, it will create a board of 1/5 Taunt minions to mirror the opponent's board, in a similar manner to Protect the King!. As the minions spawned have relatively high Health, it can be particularly devastating if combined with an immediate buff effect such as or Mark of the Lotus.
In Constructed, Spreading Plague can be used as a defensive card in slow Druid decks or as a way to burst onto the board for token Druid decks.
In Arena, Spreading Plague is a below average card. If opponents have a huge advantage on the board in Arena, the game is usually already lost, so Spreading Plague is unlikely to spawn enough minions to justify its Mana cost.
Spreading Plague was previously a 5 Mana card with the same effect but had it's Mana Cost raised to 6 during the Knights of the Frozen Throne expansion. Despite this change, the card remains strong and perfectly viable for competitive play.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck