Stan

Patch 7.3.5: Undocumented Changes

Sign in to follow this  

2 posts in this topic

0rSuVjI.jpg

We compiled a list of undocumented changes in Patch 7.3.5.

Patch 7.3.5 Undocumented Changes

Below is a list of changes that were not found in the official Patch 7.3.5 Patch Notes. A list of known issues that will be fixed soon via hotfixes can be found here and the latest information about 7.3.5 here.

General

Levelling

Micro-Holidays

Pets

PvP

Quests

• Argus weekly quests Invasion Onslaught and Fuel of a Doomed World now reward 1,000 reputation with both Argussian Reach & Army of the Light factions. (More Info // More Info)
  • Elite and Profession World Quests on Argus now reward reputation with Argussian Reach & Army of the Light factions.
  • Many low-level items have been added to the game along with world scaling. (More Info)
  • Ogmot the Mad is a new rare mob that can be found in Silithus. He drops Ogmot's Dream JournalOgmot's Dream Journal, where we learn how eager he is to become the vessel of the Old Gods. The journal has ten pages and covers interesting events. (More Info)

Toys

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Starym
      We're 4 for 4 in this first week of Battle for Azeroth and as we head into the weekend we see Azerite armor outer ring requirements reduced on the Heart of Azeroth, Affliction Warlock Deathbolt fixes, Conquest removals until PvP Season 1 starts, Brewmaster PvP fixes/nerfs, the removal of two belt enchant from PvP, and a bit fewer fixes for professions and quests than usual.
      August 17 (source)
      Azerite Gear
      Substantially lowered the Heart of Azeroth level required to activate the outer ring of Azerite armor obtained from World Quests and Mythic dungeons. Classes
      Warlock Affliction Deathbolt will now correctly deal increased damage if cast immediately after casting Unstable Affliction. Creatures and NPCs
      Slickspill should be much easier to loot now. Items
      Fixed an issue where 'Bygone Bee' Almanac's cooldown or duration would be affected too much when hitting multiple enemies. Player versus Player
      Sources of Conquest such as the World PvP Call to Arms quests, PvP Island Expeditions, Skirmish, and Battleground queues will award Honor until Battle for Azeroth: Arena Season 1 starts. Players who currently have Conquest will have the currency converted to Honor once they log in. Miniaturized Plasma Shield and Personal Space Amplifier engineering belt enchants can no longer be used in Arenas and Rated Battlegrounds. Fierce Gladiator is once again available to players who have earned the Fierce Gladiator: Legion Season 5 achievement. The War Mode Air Supply Drops in Tiragarde Sound should no longer fall in unreachable locations. Monk Brewmaster Incendiary Brew now adheres to line of sight restrictions. Double Barrel will no longer stun targets multiple times per Keg Smash cast. Professions
      Cooking Fixed a bug that prevented Pandaria Banquets from granting the intended skill levels to Pandaria Cooking and Way of the Grill. Quests
      Fixed a bug that caused the miners to not respawn as intended for “A Shot at the Dark Iron”. Fixed a bug where missions required to unlock hubs on the other continent were expiring quickly. Riding Macaw is no longer unfriendly to Horde for the world quest "Swab This!". Hexlord Raal is now reliably present to offer “Pa'ku, Master of Winds”. “The Lord Admiral's Lament" and "Bloodied Sentinel's Glaive" can now be turned in to Kayla Mills World
      Flight paths unlocked through missions should now reliably appear as valid destinations on the flight map. Previous Patch 8.0.1 Hotfixes
      August 16 August 15 August 14
    • By Stan
      Game files contain a male character model named "ThinHuman" with various customization options. The model provides a good example of how Kul Tiran Humans would look if they weren't all chubby.
      Blizzard probably uses the character model to generate NPCs for the outdoor world, same thing we've seen with the Lightforged Draenei on Argus before they have been added as an Allied Race. It would be really cool to see this as a customization option for Kul Tiran Humans, what do you think? Here's an overview of all "ThinHuman" customization options:
      Skin Color

Faces

Hair Color

Hair Style

Beard

• By Starym
      The fall season of 2018's Arena World Championship is bringing two new BfA arenas to the table, Mugambala and Hook Point, set in Zandalar and Boralus, respectively. 6 cups await this season, with each bringing a $10,000 prize pool and a whole bunch of AWC points, so check out the full schedule and requirements to join in the competition:
      Arena Fall Season (source)
      The Arena World Championship is a 3v3 tournament that takes place in the iconic battlegrounds of Azeroth. In this Fall Season, we are introducing Mugambala and Hook Point, two asymmetrical arenas which were released in the Battle for Azeroth expansion.
      Mugambala is set in Zandalar, a region that was once a part of ancient Kalimdor and the birthplace of troll civilization. This arena features an upper level, and a lower level with a large pillar in the middle. Hook Point is an area in Boralus, where only the bravest battle for the right to call themselves true Kul Tirans! It features four pillars for players to dance around—one with a shark hanging from it—and two smaller pillars. This season, there are six Cups up for grabs—three in North American and three in Europe—each with a prize pool of $10,000 and an increased amount of AWC points on offer, more than any season this year!
      No Arena ranking is required for teams of three to four people to sign up. Once you are deemed eligible to compete, you will have access to the Tournament Realm, where you and your teammates will have the ability to create whatever class, talent, and gear combinations you see fit, to practice taking down all who oppose you! If you think you have what it takes, sign up here, and check out the table below for the cutoff times for each of the Fall Season Cups.
      Remember, the top three point-earners of the year from North America and Europe will earn a spot at the Arena World Championship Global Finals at BlizzCon, where they will fight on the biggest WoW esports stage of the year for their share of the $280,000 prize pool.
      If you’re coming back to World of Warcraft for Battle for Azeroth and want to see how the pros handle the new PvP talent system, join us! The Top 8 from each Cup in North America and Europe will be broadcast live on Twitch. Watch as the greatest heroes from across North America and Europe adapt to the changes—it might give you some tips and tricks for your own Arena adventures!
      AWC Fall Season Schedule
      Event Signups Close Play Begins Top 8 Broadcasts EU Cup #1 September 3
      (18:00 CEST) September 12 September 14 & 16
      (19:00 CEST) NA Cup#1 September 3
      (18:00 CEST) September 12 September 15 & 16
      (19:00 CEST) EU Cup #2 September 17
      (18:00 CEST) September 26 September 28 & 30
      (10:00 CEST) NA Cup #2 September 17
      (18:00 CEST) September 26 September 29 & 30
      (19:00 CEST) EU Cup #3 September 24
      (18:00 CEST) October 3 October 5 & 7 
      (19:00 CEST) NA Cup #3 September 24
      (18:00 CEST) October 3 October 6 & 7
      (19:00 CEST) Check out the Warcraft Esports site for current standings, the global broadcast schedule, and the latest news about AWC, and follow @Warcraft for all things Battle for Azeroth!
    • By Stan
      Today's roundup of blue posts covers Allied Race boosting through Recruit-a-Friend, the Azerite system, Flight Master's Whistle working in Legion zones & more.
      Allied Race Recruit-a-Friend Boost
      If your play an Allied Race and your friend grants you levels through RaF, you will be ineligible to receive Heritage Armor.
      Blizzard (Source)
      Receiving granted levels from Recruit A Friend would make the character ineligible for the heritage armor set.
      If your friend grants levels to one of your Allied Race characters, it makes your character ineligible to receive the Heritage Armor.

If you grant levels to one of your friend's characters, that won't effect your eligibility for the armor.

But only the recruited player accumulates levels that can be granted, so that would be your friend. If they were to grant any of those levels onto your Void Elf, that would make your Void Elf ineligible for the armor.
      Azerite System Underwhelming
      It's too early to consider the Azerite system underwhelming. Quest gear only contains generic traits and Azerite Armor from raids has better traits.
      Blizzard (Source)
      Surely im not the only one who feels this way? The azerite gear is essentially the netherlight crucible. Most traits are passive and boring. Does it get better as the xpac goes on or..?
      Some of the default Azerite items from questing don't have a lot of variety because you're still leveling up. Once you're at 120 and getting them from vendors, WQs, and dungeons you start seeing a lot more variety and some pretty neat stuff. 

Like there's one for Ret that reduces the cooldown of Divine Steed and it gives a speed buff to your entire raid when you use it. Which I thought was pretty rad.

It's definitely early, but I'm eager to see how it plays out and how this system shapes up as well as what else we might do with it. It has potential, and I'm pretty excited about that alone as a player.
      Unintended Conquest Cap
      A bug in the Battle for Azeroth pre-patch caused players to receive Conquest from certain PvP activities, but that was never intended outside of Seasons.
      Blizzard (Source)
      With the Battle for Azeroth Pre-Patch, we incurred a bug that caused some PvP activities to reward Conquest. Conquest was never intended to be accessible while the season is not active, and while Conquest did appear for some players on their Character Currency tab, it wasn’t useable. There aren’t any items that can be exchanged for it in-game right now.

We’ll be deploying a hotfix soon that will change any activities that are currently awarding Conquest to award Honor instead.

When BFA Season 1 begins, players will start earning Conquest as planned. At the same time, we’ll convert any unintended Conquest that players earned during the post-season to Honor or gold.

Additionally, new one-time PvP quests will get reset when BFA Season 1 begins. We want to make sure you can complete those quests to earn Conquest from them as intended. These quests are located in the same place where you turn in Conquest quests, so they should be easy to spot.

We apologize for any confusion this may have caused, and we’re working to make the fixes and conversions as seamless as possible.

We look forward to everyone engaging with the new Conquest System upcoming in Season 1 of Battle for Azeroth! Click here to learn more.

Thank you! Flight Master's Whistle
      Flight Master's Whistle will be upgraded to work in BfA zones when you unlock world quests. If you didn't play Legion or destroyed your whistle, you'll receive a new one that will work in Legion zones as well.
      Blizzard (Source)
      When you unlock Battle for Azeroth world quests, your Flight Master's Whistle gains the ability to work in the new lands. if you didn’t play Legion or destroyed your whistle, you will receive a Flight Master's Whistle that works in Legion and Battle for Azeroth zones.
    • By Nireas
      I usually sim my characters to get the best possible results. I enjoy the process quite a lot and since I reached 120, I wanted to find out the best build of the spec. (Note, I didn't want to find out what to play, but rather how my own build fares in comarison.) I rarely mind a 1-2% difference. If it goes above 2%, I really mind a change. What this thread is about is mainly to bring something in the attention of those who help making the class guides, especially the talent choices. To my surprise, I was awed to find out that certain talents outperform previous "Standard" choices in the endgame, probably due to the stat squish.

The Frost go-to build (top dps) would probably be along the lines of <Icy Talons / Cold Heart - Runic Attenuation - Frozen Pulse - Gathering Storm - Breath of Sindragosa>. What I found out primarily was that after the removal of legendaries, Cold Heart severely underperforms at most given situations resulting in a major dps drop due to the low mastery. Gathering Storm also suffers from the same problem and most of the times, Frostwyrm's Fury is better overall. The biggest surprise of them all, however, was that Inexorable Assault overperforms quite a lot, and is the first reason why I made the topic. I then started simming with the above in mind and I came across a build that some would not consider on par with top dog builds around the meta, which is the use of Horn of Winter which overperforms both its other two options when using the Breath build. Talent Sim can be seen here. Another intresting thing, which I loved, was that the 2nd best build uses Obliteration as a lvl 100 talent and no other build surpassed it (Other than the first one, obviously). So, I encourage frost players out there to give their other, less common talents a try. To the class guide author(s), I believe that the two "underdog" talents will earn their spot in the class guides.

Thank you for your time reading this.