FORUMS
Aleco

Noblegarden Event Brings Golden Cards, New Tavern Brawl

30187-noblegarden-2017-apr-17-24.jpg

Log in to Hearthstone between now and May 13th to receive two free Golden Cards.

Noblegarden has taken over Hearthstone, making everything from the main menu to the game's emotes a bit more delightful. Anyone who logs in to Hearthstone between now and May 13th will collect two free golden cards, Eggnapper and Devilsaur Egg!

Hearthstone Screenshot 05-09-18 10.15.39.png

This week's Tavern Brawl is called "Everybunny Get In Here", which is a brand new Tavern Brawl for the Noblegarden event. You'll pick a class and get 10 class cards from it to put into your deck, joining a cast of new and overwhelmingly egg-themed cards. As usual, players will receive a Basic pack for their first win. 

Hearthstone Screenshot 05-09-18 10.06.59.png

Hearthstone Screenshot 05-09-18 10.06.54.png

Each turn, players spawn a 0/2 egg with Stealth on their side of the board. Your deck is filled with dyes which can be played on them, giving them a keyword ability or a stat boost when they hatch at the beginning of your next turn. If you dye your egg, the egg will hatch into a "cute" creature. In my experience, this "cute" creature was typically beast and cost less than 3 Mana, but there are reports of Sleepy Dragons showing up from eggs. If you don't use a dye on one of your eggs, it will hatch into a 1/3 Bunny with no abilities.

There are a number of new cards for "Everybunny Get In Here", including the lovable Noblegarden Goblin:

Hearthstone Screenshot 05-09-18 10.09.51.png

Hearthstone Screenshot 05-09-18 10.07.35.png

This Tavern Brawl is highly-RNG dependent, so don't get upset if it takes you few tries to notch your first win. Warlock seems like the best choice, as it's difficult for your opponent to pressure you without lucky egg hatches and the extra cards can win you the game.

• Thanks 1

I saw a murloc and a demon, and my opponent spawned (winning the brawl) a Stranglethorn Tiger that cost more then 3...

I need to say that maybe this is the worst brawl I have ever played in this years... the difference between a dyed egg and a not dyed is too much. And when you give rush and poison to a minion to find a 0 attack one, while your opponent windfury +2/+2 get a charge one... well, it's frustrating.

Edited by Synesthesy
  • Like 1

Hands down the worst brawl I ever participated in. 100% RNG, games last forever...

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

I played Priest against Mage having no idea what it was all about. Was a bit worried about board clears but Turn 6 MindGames into his big hen, Turn 7 Velen just left him powerless against my hero power. Even Turn 10 Antonidas into dyes wasn’t enough.

I never figured out that the dyes stopped you from spawning the 1/3 thing, but then again neither did my opponent it would seem.

Not the best brawl ever imo, but hey, free pack and a break from racing to draw poison seeds before naga, which seems more popular now than pre-expansion for reasons I really can’t fathom.

1 hour ago, Damien said:

Hands down the worst brawl I ever participated in. 100% RNG, games last forever...

I gotta say... this is unquestionably one of the least fun Brawls I've ever done.

• Like 1

yea, was happy i won on my 3rd game and could walk away...when are we going to get to choose a current release pack vs. a 'standard' pack? I have, I think, gotten two or maybe three legendary cards from the brawl...over the last 3  years...but, really? time to let us chose...if not a current pack then maybe let us choose which expac we get a pack from? surely there are enough expacs out  that letting us choose one would not upset Blizz's priapism with RNG.