Table of Contents
Stranglethorn Tiger is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Stranglethorn Tiger has sufficient value for its cost, and since it enters the board in Stealth it is likely to attack at least once before your opponent can deal with it. Since it is a Beast, you can create advantage with numerous synergies available to Hunters.
2. Constructed Play
Stranglethorn Tiger is a not a common choice in Constructed, but it can represent an effective choice in a Midrange Hunter deck. It holds various synergies for the Hunter class, such as Houndmaster and Kill Command.
Stranglethorn Tiger is an effective card in Arena. Its Stealth ability means you will almost always get to dictate how you attack with it, either picking up a valuable trade, or aggressively pushing for damage if you are close to the win.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal: Ghastly Conjurer
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal: Professor Putricide
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal: Mountainfire Armor and Nerubian Unraveler
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal: Blood Razor & Prince Taldaram
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal: Blood-Queen Lana'thel
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal: Ice Breaker & Plague Scientist
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal - Ticking Abomination
- Russel Brower Leaves Blizzard
- New Streamer needs some help
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- HoF Discussions
- Cheap Mage Standard
- Curse of Naxxramas Arachnid Quarter
- Budget Jade Druid Standard
- How to combat jade druid / earthen scales
- Quest Rogue Meta (Post Nerf)