Stranglethorn Tiger — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Stranglethorn Tiger is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Stranglethorn Tiger has sufficient value for its cost, and since it enters the board in Stealth it is likely to attack at least once before your opponent can deal with it. Since it is a Beast, you can create advantage with numerous synergies available to Hunters.
2. Constructed Play
Stranglethorn Tiger is a not a common choice in Constructed, but it can represent an effective choice in a Midrange Hunter deck. It holds various synergies for the Hunter class, such as Houndmaster and Kill Command.
Stranglethorn Tiger is an effective card in Arena. Its Stealth ability means you will almost always get to dictate how you attack with it, either picking up a valuable trade, or aggressively pushing for damage if you are close to the win.
4. Budget Decks with Stranglethorn Tiger
Cheap Hunter Standard Deck 2 weapons, 8 spells, 20 minions
|1,000||Apr 12 2017|
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode 36
- Tavern Brawl: Brawl of Champions - Round One
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2018 Earnings Call & Layoffs
- Developer Insights: The Season of Rastakhan
- Activision Blizzard Layoffs to Be Announced Soon?
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #35
- Lunar New Year Event Extended By One Day
- Update 13.2: Card Nerfs, Lunar Festival, Season of Rastakhan
- Taunt Decks
- What has happened to this site?
- Rumble Run
- Missing Card ?
- My Gold to Buy Packs
- HSReplay Premium Worth it?
- Mage Dungeon Run
- Gonk OTK Druid should have Predatory Instincts!