Eggnapper — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Eggnapper is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Eggnapper is a very weak card overall. Despite offering a total of 5/3 stats for 3 Mana, the initial 3/1 body is very easy to deal with, leaving just 2 1/1 minions remaining for the 3 Mana investment.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Eggnapper does not serve much of a purpose due to the vulnerablity of the card. The only consideration for the card is in Rogue decks that wish to use Crystal Core to get a total of 3 5/5 minions for 3 Mana, however there are still a wide range of alternative options available.
The weak 3/1 initial body of the minion makes Eggnapper a very poor card in Arena and not worth considering.
4. Wild Decks with Eggnapper
Living Mana Aggro Druid Deck 8 spells, 22 minions
|3,640||Apr 11 2018|
- Rise of Shadows Q&A on April 22
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #40
- HCT 2019 World Championship: Earn Free Packs with Choose Your Champion & Twitch Drops
- Arena Balance and Bucket Updates: April 17
- Ignoblegarden Is Live: Free Packs & Cards, Tavern Brawl
- Ignoblegarden (April 17th - April 21st)
- Rise of Shadows Hotfixes: April 10th
- Our Arena Rankings Are Up-to-Date for Rise of Shadows
- Hearthstone Hunter Secrets
- Higher Chance for Epics? My 40 packs
- Zoo Warlock
- Arena Mage Tier Lists
- Pogo Rogue
- Dragon Mage
- Basic Druid Deck
- Lackey Rogue