Eggnapper — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Eggnapper is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Eggnapper is a very weak card overall. Despite offering a total of 5/3 stats for 3 Mana, the initial 3/1 body is very easy to deal with, leaving just 2 1/1 minions remaining for the 3 Mana investment.
In Constructed, Eggnapper does not serve much of a purpose due to the vulnerablity of the card. The only consideration for the card is in Rogue decks that wish to useto get a total of 3 5/5 minions for 3 Mana, however there are still a wide range of alternative options available.
The weak 3/1 initial body of the minion makes Eggnapper a very poor card in Arena and not worth considering.
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- NetEase Responds to Blizzard Licensing Agreement Expiration
- Most Blizzard Game Services to Be Suspended in China on January 23rd
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Big Beast Hunter Deck
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck