Eggnapper — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Eggnapper is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Eggnapper is a very weak card overall. Despite offering a total of 5/3 stats for 3 Mana, the initial 3/1 body is very easy to deal with, leaving just 2 1/1 minions remaining for the 3 Mana investment.
In Constructed, Eggnapper does not serve much of a purpose due to the vulnerablity of the card. The only consideration for the card is in Rogue decks that wish to use Crystal Core to get a total of 3 5/5 minions for 3 Mana, however there are still a wide range of alternative options available.
The weak 3/1 initial body of the minion makes Eggnapper a very poor card in Arena and not worth considering.
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Activision Blizzard Announces First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
- BlizzCon 2023 Update by Blizzard President Mike Ybarra
- A Misunderstanding May Have Been the Cause of Activision Blizzard Games Not Being Available in China
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Classic Face Hunter Deck