Eggnapper — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Eggnapper is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro packs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Eggnapper is a very weak card overall. Despite offering a total of 5/3 stats for 3 Mana, the initial 3/1 body is very easy to deal with, leaving just 2 1/1 minions remaining for the 3 Mana investment.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Eggnapper does not serve much of a purpose due to the vulnerablity of the card. The only consideration for the card is in Rogue decks that wish to use Crystal Core to get a total of 3 5/5 minions for 3 Mana, however there are still a wide range of alternative options available.
The weak 3/1 initial body of the minion makes Eggnapper a very poor card in Arena and not worth considering.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #25
- Check out What's Coming up in the Next Few Months
- Tavern Brawl: Pick a Hand, Any Hand
- HGG Cheer: Win a Card Back, Packs & Twitch Emotes
- BlizzCon Virtual Ticket, Goody Bag, Mobile App, More
- Special Event: Rise for Days of the Frozen Throne!
- September 2018 Ranked Play Season - On the Level
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #24
- Basic Shaman Deck
- Hearthstone Hunter Spells, Minions, and Weapons
- Malygos Rogue
- Puzzle Lab's Lethal Puzzles
- Arena Priest Tier Lists
- Monster Hunt Progress Thread
- Secret Paladin Wild