Eggnapper — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Eggnapper is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Eggnapper is a very weak card overall. Despite offering a total of 5/3 stats for 3 Mana, the initial 3/1 body is very easy to deal with, leaving just 2 1/1 minions remaining for the 3 Mana investment.
In Constructed, Eggnapper does not serve much of a purpose due to the vulnerablity of the card. The only consideration for the card is in Rogue decks that wish to use Crystal Core to get a total of 3 5/5 minions for 3 Mana, however there are still a wide range of alternative options available.
The weak 3/1 initial body of the minion makes Eggnapper a very poor card in Arena and not worth considering.
Decks with Eggnapper
Living Mana Aggro Druid Deck 8 spells, 22 minions
|3,640||Apr 11 2018|
- Hearthstone 16.2.4 Update Coming Tomorrow
- Blizzard President J. Allen Brack on Warcraft III Reforged Launch
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2019 Earnings Call: Diablo Immortal Testing in Mid-2020, WoW Sub Growth
- Hearthstone 16.2.3 Update Notes
- New Head of the Diablo Franchise Is Rod Ferguson of Gears of War
- Last Chance to Buy the 2019 Virtual Ticket
- Blizzard Offering Automated Warcraft III Reforged Refunds
- Get Your Charity Server Blade Fixed Before March 31, 2020
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- How often is there a patch?
- Anybody else finding the Demons meta to be pretty much unplayable?
- This Weeks Tavern Brawl
- Dragonrider Talritha
- Dragonrider Talritha Druid Deck
- Nithogg Priest Deck