Sleepy Dragon — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Sleepy Dragon is a neutral minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Sleepy Dragon is a big minion, and is different from most other big minions in the fact that it costs 9 Mana instead of 10 Mana, and is a 12-Health Taunt. Despite these vaguely interesting properties, it is not a particularly menacing card. There will usually be a better card for the job you are trying to do.
In Constructed play, Sleepy Dragon is a reasonable late-game card, but has to compete with Ysera as a 9-drop Dragon. Comparing the Taunt of the Sleepy Dragon to the effect of Ysera means that Ysera wins out in value considerations. In decks that need multiple large Dragons, such as Big Druid, Sleepy Dragon sees some play as an additional card to be fetched with Dragonhatcher.
In Arena, Sleepy Dragon is a playable card. If you are in need of some late game, the Dragon will be hard for your opponents to get through easily. If your opponent does not have a removal spell, the Dragon will be able to defend your board while inflicting a decent amount of damage.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List