Sleepy Dragon — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Sleepy Dragon is a neutral minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Sleepy Dragon is a big minion, and is different from most other big minions in the fact that it costs 9 Mana instead of 10 Mana, and is a 12-Health Taunt. Despite these vaguely interesting properties, it is not a particularly menacing card. There will usually be a better card for the job you are trying to do.
In Constructed play, Sleepy Dragon is a reasonable late-game card, but has to compete with Ysera as a 9-drop Dragon. Comparing the Taunt of the Sleepy Dragon to the effect of Ysera means that Ysera wins out in value considerations. In decks that need multiple large Dragons, such as Big Druid, Sleepy Dragon sees some play as an additional card to be fetched with Dragonhatcher.
In Arena, Sleepy Dragon is a playable card. If you are in need of some late game, the Dragon will be hard for your opponents to get through easily. If your opponent does not have a removal spell, the Dragon will be able to defend your board while inflicting a decent amount of damage.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck