Sleepy Dragon — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Sleepy Dragon is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from Kobolds & Catacombs packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Sleepy Dragon is a big minion, and is different from most other big minions in the fact that it costs 9 Mana instead of 10 Mana, and is a 12-Health Taunt. Despite these vaguely interesting properties, it is not a particularly menacing card. There will usually be a better card for the job you are trying to do.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed play, Sleepy Dragon is a reasonable late-game card, but has to compete with Ysera as a 9-drop Dragon. Comparing the Taunt of the Sleepy Dragon to the effect of Ysera means that Ysera wins out in value considerations. In decks that need multiple large Dragons, such as Big Druid, Sleepy Dragon sees some play as an additional card to be fetched with Dragonhatcher.
In Arena, Sleepy Dragon is a playable card. If you are in need of some late game, the Dragon will be hard for your opponents to get through easily. If your opponent does not have a removal spell, the Dragon will be able to defend your board while inflicting a decent amount of damage.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- This Week's Tavern Brawl: Ragnaros' Fire Festival!
- Annoy-o-Module Card Reveal
- The Boomsday Project Full Spoiler Schedule
- Magnetic Hearthside Chat Shows Off New Mechanic, Reveals Four New Cards
- The Midsummer Fire Festival Has Returned
- Menacing Nimbus Card Reveal
- Stargazer Luna Revealed from The Boomsday Project
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #20
- Zoo Warlock
- Control Mage
- Boomsday Project Hub
- Time-Tinker Monster Hunter
- Is the game dying?
- Token Druid
- Even Warrior
- Tracker Monster Hunter