Sleepy Dragon — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Sleepy Dragon is a neutral minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Sleepy Dragon is a big minion, and is different from most other big minions in the fact that it costs 9 Mana instead of 10 Mana, and is a 12-Health Taunt. Despite these vaguely interesting properties, it is not a particularly menacing card. There will usually be a better card for the job you are trying to do.
In Constructed play, Sleepy Dragon is a reasonable late-game card, but has to compete with Ysera as a 9-drop Dragon. Comparing the Taunt of the Sleepy Dragon to the effect of Ysera means that Ysera wins out in value considerations. In decks that need multiple large Dragons, such as Big Druid, Sleepy Dragon sees some play as an additional card to be fetched with Dragonhatcher.
In Arena, Sleepy Dragon is a playable card. If you are in need of some late game, the Dragon will be hard for your opponents to get through easily. If your opponent does not have a removal spell, the Dragon will be able to defend your board while inflicting a decent amount of damage.
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees
- Hearthstone Rend Blackhand
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Book of Heroes Rehgar Earthfury
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Classic Tier List