Sleepy Dragon — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Sleepy Dragon is a neutral minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Sleepy Dragon is a big minion, and is different from most other big minions in the fact that it costs 9 Mana instead of 10 Mana, and is a 12-Health Taunt. Despite these vaguely interesting properties, it is not a particularly menacing card. There will usually be a better card for the job you are trying to do.
In Constructed play, Sleepy Dragon is a reasonable late-game card, but has to compete with Ysera as a 9-drop Dragon. Comparing the Taunt of the Sleepy Dragon to the effect of Ysera means that Ysera wins out in value considerations. In decks that need multiple large Dragons, such as Big Druid, Sleepy Dragon sees some play as an additional card to be fetched with Dragonhatcher.
In Arena, Sleepy Dragon is a playable card. If you are in need of some late game, the Dragon will be hard for your opponents to get through easily. If your opponent does not have a removal spell, the Dragon will be able to defend your board while inflicting a decent amount of damage.
- Icy Veins Black Friday Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Announces Formation of a Workplace Responsibility Committee
- The Reason Behind Jen Oneal's Departure, Bobby Kotick's Knowledge of Previous Sexual Misconduct Allegations: A Wall Street Journal Report
- Better Working Conditions for ABK Contract Workers
- A Message from Blizzard Co-Lead Jen Oneal
- Diablo 4 and Overwatch 2 Delayed: Activision Blizzard Q3 2021 Financial Earnings Call
- Blizzard Co-Leader Jen Oneal Leaves Blizzard, Mike Ybarra Becomes Sole Leader
- Bobby Kotick Asks Board for Reduced Salary in a Letter Sent to Employees
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Big Demon Hunter Deck
- Aggro Druid Deck
- Garrote Rogue Deck
- Book of Heroes Prince Anduin Wrynn
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Lady Vashj
- Face Hunter