Devilsaur Egg — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Devilsaur Egg is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Devilsaur Egg is a minion that represents excellent value if you are able to buff it, or grant it Taunt. The ability to generate a 5/5 on the board for 3 Mana is of great benefit to aggressive decks. However, it can be rendered useless by a Silence effect. It also functions as a strong insurance policy against potential AoE spells from your opponent.
Devilsaur Egg is very commonly seen in Constructed in aggressive minion-focused decks that leverage buff cards to create advantages on the board. In a deck with multiple buffs, such as Aggro Paladin, the chances for Devilsaur Egg to represent a 5/5 for 3 Mana are extremely high.
In Arena, Devilsaur Egg is a fairly poor card. As it is hard to reliable draft buff cards into your deck Devilsaur Egg will often be a dead card either in your hand or on the board.
- Blizzard Working on an Unannounced Open-World RPG Shooter
- Global Battle.net Maintenance: October 6th
- Activision Blizzard Reaches Agreement with the EEOC
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- Lady Vashj
- Face Hunter
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck