Devilsaur Egg — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Devilsaur Egg is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from Journey to Un'Goro packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Devilsaur Egg is a minion that represents excellent value if you are able to buff it, or grant it Taunt. The ability to generate a 5/5 on the board for 3 Mana is of great benefit to aggressive decks. However, it can be rendered useless by a Silence effect. It also functions as a strong insurance policy against potential AoE spells from your opponent.
2. Constructed Play
Devilsaur Egg is very commonly seen in Constructed in aggressive minion-focused decks that leverage buff cards to create advantages on the board. In a deck with multiple buffs, such as Aggro Paladin, the chances for Devilsaur Egg to represent a 5/5 for 3 Mana are extremely high.
In Arena, Devilsaur Egg is a fairly poor card. As it is hard to reliable draft buff cards into your deck Devilsaur Egg will often be a dead card either in your hand or on the board.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- PC Gamer Reveals Three Treant-Themed Druid Cards
- Three Exciting Cards Revealed In Hearthside Chat With Peter Whalen
- This Week's Tavern Brawl: Ragnaros' Fire Festival!
- Annoy-o-Module Card Reveal
- The Boomsday Project Full Spoiler Schedule
- Magnetic Hearthside Chat Shows Off New Mechanic, Reveals Four New Cards
- The Midsummer Fire Festival Has Returned
- Menacing Nimbus Card Reveal
- Zoo Warlock
- Control Mage
- Boomsday Project Hub
- Time-Tinker Monster Hunter
- Is the game dying?
- Token Druid
- Even Warrior
- Tracker Monster Hunter