Devilsaur Egg — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Devilsaur Egg is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Devilsaur Egg is a minion that represents excellent value if you are able to buff it, or grant it Taunt. The ability to generate a 5/5 on the board for 3 Mana is of great benefit to aggressive decks. However, it can be rendered useless by a Silence effect. It also functions as a strong insurance policy against potential AoE spells from your opponent.
Devilsaur Egg is very commonly seen in Constructed in aggressive minion-focused decks that leverage buff cards to create advantages on the board. In a deck with multiple buffs, such as Aggro Paladin, the chances for Devilsaur Egg to represent a 5/5 for 3 Mana are extremely high.
In Arena, Devilsaur Egg is a fairly poor card. As it is hard to reliable draft buff cards into your deck Devilsaur Egg will often be a dead card either in your hand or on the board.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck
- Imp Curse Warlock Deck
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Basic Warlock Deck