Devilsaur Egg — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Devilsaur Egg is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Devilsaur Egg is a minion that represents excellent value if you are able to buff it, or grant it Taunt. The ability to generate a 5/5 on the board for 3 Mana is of great benefit to aggressive decks. However, it can be rendered useless by a Silence effect. It also functions as a strong insurance policy against potential AoE spells from your opponent.
Devilsaur Egg is very commonly seen in Constructed in aggressive minion-focused decks that leverage buff cards to create advantages on the board. In a deck with multiple buffs, such as Aggro Paladin, the chances for Devilsaur Egg to represent a 5/5 for 3 Mana are extremely high.
In Arena, Devilsaur Egg is a fairly poor card. As it is hard to reliable draft buff cards into your deck Devilsaur Egg will often be a dead card either in your hand or on the board.
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Activision Blizzard Announces First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
- BlizzCon 2023 Update by Blizzard President Mike Ybarra
- A Misunderstanding May Have Been the Cause of Activision Blizzard Games Not Being Available in China
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Classic Face Hunter Deck