Jump to content
FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
positiv2

Spell Hunter

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, Marcawesome said:

Links not working.  I love spell hunter btw.

Sorry, it should now.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

After warlock is nerfed, I think this deck is almost Tier 1. Its strong against minion based decks most of the time, thinking all your deck is just secrets, weapons and clears. Rexxar DK deals with the rest of the matchups.

I played this deck in 2 tournaments in a row, and it hasn't lost a game, against token druid, even warlock, odd warrior (both control and quest) and big beast hunter. 

If you happen to have both legendaries, craft the rest of the cards and play it. It's very good in my opinion.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, FanOfValeera said:

After warlock is nerfed, I think this deck is almost Tier 1. Its strong against minion based decks most of the time, thinking all your deck is just secrets, weapons and clears. Rexxar DK deals with the rest of the matchups.

I played this deck in 2 tournaments in a row, and it hasn't lost a game, against token druid, even warlock, odd warrior (both control and quest) and big beast hunter. 

If you happen to have both legendaries, craft the rest of the cards and play it. It's very good in my opinion.

Agreed, and it's fun.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/29/2018 at 8:34 PM, FanOfValeera said:

After warlock is nerfed, I think this deck is almost Tier 1. Its strong against minion based decks most of the time, thinking all your deck is just secrets, weapons and clears. Rexxar DK deals with the rest of the matchups.

I played this deck in 2 tournaments in a row, and it hasn't lost a game, against token druid, even warlock, odd warrior (both control and quest) and big beast hunter. 

If you happen to have both legendaries, craft the rest of the cards and play it. It's very good in my opinion.

I also agree. This is one of the most fun decks I've ever played AND its very powerful and flexible. It is able to aggro your opponent down or go the long value path.

Deathstalker Rexxar is absolutely mendatory but the deck should be quite playable without Rhok'delar if you don't own it.

(Btw: I got both legendaries for free with the launch of KFT and K&C respectively...so this deck chose me!)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Taan said:

I also agree. This is one of the most fun decks I've ever played AND its very powerful and flexible. It is able to aggro your opponent down or go the long value path.

Deathstalker Rexxar is absolutely mendatory but the deck should be quite playable without Rhok'delar if you don't own it.

(Btw: I got both legendaries for free with the launch of KFT and K&C respectively...so this deck chose me!)

I got both from packs and the weapon is like spell version of DK. Its not mandatory, but a very strong addition. It has some RNG attached to it, but offers great value.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest obvious

This deck is awful.  It isn't greedy nor fast enough to compete with Boomsday with any consistency

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Guest obvious said:

This deck is awful.  It isn't greedy nor fast enough to compete with Boomsday with any consistency

We might need a replay to point out any possible mistakes. This deck is shadowed by deathrattle hunter which is shinier and stronger, but it is still a strong deck. Most important of all, it is strong against odd rogue, which is very prevalent. It is strong against both even and control warlocks, which see play commonly. 

Has a bunch of problems, like maly druid, which is again, quite common. However, it isn't awful, I can assure you.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest obvious
9 hours ago, FanOfValeera said:

We might need a replay to point out any possible mistakes. This deck is shadowed by deathrattle hunter which is shinier and stronger, but it is still a strong deck. Most important of all, it is strong against odd rogue, which is very prevalent. It is strong against both even and control warlocks, which see play commonly. 

Has a bunch of problems, like maly druid, which is again, quite common. However, it isn't awful, I can assure you.

It can't beat any kind of aggro, it can't beat control, it can't beat fatigue. This is only good against niche decks and only in higher ranks.

For 20 - 10 ladder, this is unplayable garbage if you want to climb.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...