Rhok'delar — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Rhok'delar is a Hunter-only weapon. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Rhok'delar was introduced in the Kobolds and Catacombs expansion and brought with it a new mechanic, a massive power bonus if there are no minions in your deck. Hunter is a class with many ways of generating minions through the use of spells, which means that Rhok'delar can act as a huge hand refill in decks that play to its conditions.
In Constructed, Rhok'delar is very powerful in decks that play no minions. Minionless Hunter decks can be played using multiple Secrets alongside minion generators such as Animal Companion and Flanking Strike.
Rhok'delar is very poor in Arena. Most of your cards will be minions, which means that you will not be able to get the benefit of the Battlecry until very deep into your deck. If a 7-Mana 4/2 Weapon is something that you require, then you can still draft it, but the situations where that is your best Legendary option will be incredibly rare.
Decks with Rhok'delar
Wild Spell Hunter Deck Guide 3 weapons, 25 spells, 2 hero cards
|6,660||Apr 08 2019|
- Introducing Icy Wiki
- Diablo 2 4K60 Upscaled Gameplay: 4 Acts Sorceress
- Activision Blizzard CFO Optimistic About Diablo Immortal
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2020 Financial Report
- Old Diablo 2: Lord of Destruction Trailer Upscaled to 4K
- Blizzard at Gamescom 2020
- New Very Funny Diablo 2 Carbot Animations Series: Diablols 2
- Diablo 2 Retrospective
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Soul Demon Hunter
- Illidan Stormrage
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Zoo Warlock
- Lady Vashj
- Basic Priest Deck
- OTK Miracle Mage Deck - Scholomance Academy August 2020 - Dog's Legend