Rhok'delar — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Rhok'delar is a Hunter-only weapon. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Rhok'delar was introduced in the Kobolds and Catacombs expansion and brought with it a new mechanic, a massive power bonus if there are no minions in your deck. Hunter is a class with many ways of generating minions through the use of spells, which means that Rhok'delar can act as a huge hand refill in decks that play to its conditions.
In Constructed, Rhok'delar is very powerful in decks that play no minions. Minionless Hunter decks can be played using multiple Secrets alongside minion generators such as Flanking Strike.and
Rhok'delar is very poor in Arena. Most of your cards will be minions, which means that you will not be able to get the benefit of the Battlecry until very deep into your deck. If a 7-Mana 4/2 Weapon is something that you require, then you can still draft it, but the situations where that is your best Legendary option will be incredibly rare.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck