Rhok'delar — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Rhok'delar is a Hunter-only weapon. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Rhok'delar was introduced in the Kobolds and Catacombs expansion and brought with it a new mechanic, a massive power bonus if there are no minions in your deck. Hunter is a class with many ways of generating minions through the use of spells, which means that Rhok'delar can act as a huge hand refill in decks that play to its conditions.
In Constructed, Rhok'delar is very powerful in decks that play no minions. Minionless Hunter decks can be played using multiple Secrets alongside minion generators such as Animal Companion and Flanking Strike.
Rhok'delar is very poor in Arena. Most of your cards will be minions, which means that you will not be able to get the benefit of the Battlecry until very deep into your deck. If a 7-Mana 4/2 Weapon is something that you require, then you can still draft it, but the situations where that is your best Legendary option will be incredibly rare.
Decks with Rhok'delar
Wild Spell Hunter Deck Guide 3 weapons, 25 spells, 2 hero cards
|6,660||Apr 08 2019|
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade
- Activision Blizzard's Stock Reached All-Time Highs
- Cyberpunk 2077 Wiki from IcyWiki
- A Call to Strike on Blizzard France Employees on Shadowlands Launch Day
- Blizzard Selling Face Masks on Gear Store
- The Blizzard Gear Fest Has Begun!
- Aggro Tempo Mage
- Warlock help and advice please ?.
- Input needed on budget mech mage ?.
- Book of Heroes Jaina Proudmoore
- Dalaran Heist Mage Guide
- Introducing my friend & I's attempt at better Hearthstone replays: SquadOV!
- Venim Iceblade Boss Guide
- Varok Saurfang Boss Guide