Rhok'delar — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
- 1. General Comments
- 2. Constructed Play
- 3. Arena
- 4. Meta Decks with Rhok'delar
- 5. Wild Decks with Rhok'delar
Rhok'delar is a Hunter-only weapon. This card can be obtained from Kobolds & Catacombs packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Rhok'delar was introduced in the Kobolds and Catacombs expansion and brought with it a new mechanic, a massive power bonus if there are no minions in your deck. Hunter is a class with many ways of generating minions through the use of spells, which means that Rhok'delar can act as a huge hand refill in decks that play to its conditions.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Rhok'delar is very powerful in decks that play no minions. Minionless Hunter decks can be played using multiple Secrets alongside minion generators such as Animal Companion and Flanking Strike.
Rhok'delar is very poor in Arena. Most of your cards will be minions, which means that you will not be able to get the benefit of the Battlecry until very deep into your deck. If a 7-Mana 4/2 Weapon is something that you require, then you can still draft it, but the situations where that is your best Legendary option will be incredibly rare.
4. Meta Decks with Rhok'delar
Spell Hunter Deck 5 weapons, 23 spells, 2 hero cards
|6,640||Jan 01 2019|
5. Wild Decks with Rhok'delar
Wild Spell Hunter Deck 5 weapons, 22 spells, 2 minions, 1 hero_card
|6,600||Jan 01 2019|
- Four New Collectible Blizzard Books Coming This Fall
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode 33
- Blizzard Survey Asks: "Would You Continue Playing Hearthstone if There Were No Tournaments"
- Bungie Regains Publishing Rights for Destiny
- Tavern Brawl: Old and New
- January Update: Arena and Rumble Run Changes
- New Wild Bundle Available With 40 Card Packs From Past Expansions
- Ben Brode's Second Dinner Working on a Marvel Game
- Meme worthy game. (Tess)
- Whizbang the Wonderful
- Thanks Icy Veins
- OTK Mage
- Puzzle Lab's Dr. Boom's Puzzles
- Is the game dying?
- Rumble Run
- Rumble Run Zul'jin