Rhok'delar — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Rhok'delar is a Hunter-only weapon. This card can be obtained from Kobolds & Catacombs packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Rhok'delar was introduced in the Kobolds and Catacombs expansion and brought with it a new mechanic, a massive power bonus if there are no minions in your deck. Hunter is a class with many ways of generating minions through the use of spells, which means that Rhok'delar can act as a huge hand refill in decks that play to its conditions.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Rhok'delar is very powerful in decks that play no minions. Minionless Hunter decks can be played using multiple Secrets alongside minion generators such as Animal Companion and Flanking Strike.
Rhok'delar is very poor in Arena. Most of your cards will be minions, which means that you will not be able to get the benefit of the Battlecry until very deep into your deck. If a 7-Mana 4/2 Weapon is something that you require, then you can still draft it, but the situations where that is your best Legendary option will be incredibly rare.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- PC Gamer Reveals Three Treant-Themed Druid Cards
- Three Exciting Cards Revealed In Hearthside Chat With Peter Whalen
- This Week's Tavern Brawl: Ragnaros' Fire Festival!
- Annoy-o-Module Card Reveal
- The Boomsday Project Full Spoiler Schedule
- Magnetic Hearthside Chat Shows Off New Mechanic, Reveals Four New Cards
- The Midsummer Fire Festival Has Returned
- Menacing Nimbus Card Reveal
- Zoo Warlock
- Control Mage
- Boomsday Project Hub
- Time-Tinker Monster Hunter
- Is the game dying?
- Token Druid
- Even Warrior
- Tracker Monster Hunter