FORUMS
Niix

Azortharion's 6.2.2 MM Hunter Guide

Yeah I read through your info at the start of the thread, just wanted to see if there was a reason why simcraft is giving me different numbers. Like is simcraft not the best thing to use unless I really learn how to customize it and not just using the default setting with a few changes like sifting stats around.

Thanks.

Yeah I read through your info at the start of the thread, just wanted to see if there was a reason why simcraft is giving me different numbers. Like is simcraft not the best thing to use unless I really learn how to customize it and not just using the default setting with a few changes like sifting stats around.

Thanks.

Not a problem.

Updated some MM stuffs.

Rotation has been updated to include the priority during Rapid Fire / >80%

Is there any reason it's a pre-Glaive Toss and not a pre-AiS?

My simcraft also tells me multistrike is higher value than crit, but screw that lol. 

Is there any reason it's a pre-Glaive Toss and not a pre-AiS?

My simcraft also tells me multistrike is higher value than crit, but screw that lol. 

Glaive Toss costs less focus, and lets you use your first aimed with full procs.

• Like 1

Glaive Toss costs less focus, and lets you use your first aimed with full procs.

Actually, yeah, I've been noticing this focus heavy opening. AiS + CS + Crows would often leave me without much focus to even do RF + another AiS, and considering I have two crit procs, getting them early is important. Glaives are ideal for this since they count as two attacks, which increases the chances of getting procs.

Edited by Iridar

Hey Niix or anyone who can answer this question .. ! I was wondering why i get different weights when i import from Ask Mr Robot.

I am actually getting:

MainHandDps              14.75

Agility                   5.40
AttackPower               4.90
CriticalStrike            2.75
Multistrike               2.70
Versatility               2.40
Haste                     2.35
Mastery                   2.30

Hey Niix or anyone who can answer this question .. ! I was wondering why i get different weights when i import from Ask Mr Robot.

I am actually getting:

MainHandDps              14.75

Agility                   5.40
AttackPower               4.90
CriticalStrike            2.75
Multistrike               2.70
Versatility               2.40
Haste                     2.35
Mastery                   2.30

When you use my weight import?

Or an arcane mage.

X5pQpHR.png

Good job with the tuning Blizzard.

"Hmm, Arcane/Fire mages are slightly underperforming, what can we do?"

"I know, give them some ridiculously large buffs that will make them completely overtuned 2-3 months from now!"

Edited by Atrais

Or an arcane mage.

X5pQpHR.png

Good job with the tuning Blizzard.

Considering arcane mage is probably the most immobile caster ever, I don't see a problem with it.

Considering arcane mage is probably the most immobile caster ever, I don't see a problem with it.

Just doesn't sit right with me having a class simming 4 to 5k above the rest of the classes. 

• Like 1

Hi guys, hi Niix.

First of all, thank you for the work you put in this guide. As a person who comes back after skipping 2 expansions, it really helps me a lot.

I just wanted to ask, how do you guys feel about the AiS and KS nerfs. I mean, by no means I'm a pro nor is my guild, but usually I was in top 3 DPS (depending on the encounter and the role I was given ofc), but today, I found myself pretty low, even tho I was focusing super hard on not screwing up my rotation.

Thing to say is, I still have only 630 ilvl weapon and I had no luck of getting a better one, but even with that I was doing fine up untill today.

So I just wanted to ask, if anyone else find themselves lower than usual or if it was just me, screwing up somehow somewhere.

Anyway, once again thanks for your work on here and keep it up,

-FiX Twisting Nether EU

• Like 1

Hi guys, hi Niix.

First of all, thank you for the work you put in this guide. As a person who comes back after skipping 2 expansions, it really helps me a lot.

I just wanted to ask, how do you guys feel about the AiS and KS nerfs. I mean, by no means I'm a pro nor is my guild, but usually I was in top 3 DPS (depending on the encounter and the role I was given ofc), but today, I found myself pretty low, even tho I was focusing super hard on not screwing up my rotation.

Thing to say is, I still have only 630 ilvl weapon and I had no luck of getting a better one, but even with that I was doing fine up untill today.

So I just wanted to ask, if anyone else find themselves lower than usual or if it was just me, screwing up somehow somewhere.

-FiX Twisting Nether EU

Well, to be honest, the nerf was practically non existent. It's 3-4% damage, close to the same as the difference between amazing and decent RNG with Focus Regen and Thrill procs. You won't notice it much, I'm still topping meters.

Hi guys, hi Niix.

-FiX Twisting Nether EU

I agree with Niix, havent rly noticed a massive difference.  When you say "finding yourself lower", do you mean in terms of raw numbers or ranking in your guild logs?  If its the latter, a lot of classes (Mages, Shaman, Warriors, etc.) got some sizable buffs, so if you were barely above them before Tuesday, they might be overtaking you now.

Well, to be honest, the nerf was practically non existent. It's 3-4% damage, close to the same as the difference between amazing and decent RNG with Focus Regen and Thrill procs. You won't notice it much, I'm still topping meters.

Same here.

Though today we had a wipe on heroic Butcher with 700k HP left on the boss (<1% in 20man). Now I'm wondering if we would have killed the boss if not for the nerf, or TotH aligned better or I didn't mess up my bursts.

Or somebody else in the raid DPSed harder. rolleyes.gif  

Edited by Iridar

Wow, thanks for the instant replies, lads.

By lower I mean my overall DPS. I was hugging our monk with roughly 17-18k DPS, today I was finding myself around 15-16k.

But since all of you said, that it doesn't really matter, I guess it was just not my day and I was somehow underperforming. And yes, indeed I was below mages. QQ

Hopefuly tomorrow will be better. :)

Wow, thanks for the instant replies, lads.

By lower I mean my overall DPS. I was hugging our monk with roughly 17-18k DPS, today I was finding myself around 15-16k.

But since all of you said, that it doesn't really matter, I guess it was just not my day and I was somehow underperforming. And yes, indeed I was below mages. QQ

Hopefuly tomorrow will be better. smile.png

You'll see a loss, it just isn't that huge. I personally don't care about meters. If we took a nerf but 3 or 4 classes got massive buffs, it'll only make killing bosses easier for us, which is what I care about anyways.

If we took a nerf but 3 or 4 classes got massive buffs, it'll only make killing bosses easier for us, which is what I care about anyways.

That is very true. Sadly, and I don't want to be mean or anything., some of my raid mates aren't really fulfilling their class potentional. When I seen a mage with 8k DPS in our raid, I was really tempted to say something mean on TS. He got kicked a short moment after. 

That is very true. Sadly, and I don't want to be mean or anything., some of my raid mates aren't really fulfilling their class potentional. When I seen a mage with 8k DPS in our raid, I was really tempted to say something mean on TS. He got kicked a short moment after. 

Yeah there's always gonna be people like that in your raid. Everybody can always improve. I know for a fact that I have places i need to improve on.

I know for a fact that I have places i need to improve on.

So do I. Hopefuly I will catch your stream once so I can see how it's done properly :)

So do I. Hopefuly I will catch your stream once so I can see how it's done properly smile.png

Streaming in 15 smile.png busy eating and singing to Katy Perry at the moment. Don't wanna stream that.

Streaming in 15 smile.png busy eating and singing to Katy Perry at the moment. Don't wanna stream that.

I kissed a girl and I liked it... ok I will stop

• Like 1

I've called 3 of my guilds 3 hunters for not doing the dps they should be doing (myself and a SV hunter are).  One was literally not using aimed shot, and none of them were doing anywhere near the correct opener.

Just you wait, once my mic gets here (hopefully before the weekend), I'll be singing along to whatever I have up on YT.