Blunderbuss PvE Builds for New World
Welcome to our PvE builds page for Blunderbuss. Here, we provide builds for use in PvE encounters.
In PvE the Blunderbuss is simply not used due to its lack of consistent damage and because of the reduced viability of elemental damage types in mutated expeditions. In most cases, there are a plethora of melee weapons that will be far more effective (For example, the War Hammer). If you choose to play with a Blunderbuss in PvE it may be difficult to find a group as a DPS, but as a Tank there is some viability, although it is again generally outpaced by superior options.
If you wish to play with a Blunderbuss in PvE, your best option will be to use on of our PvP builds but with PvE style gems. PvE players will most likely find the most success while using a War Hammer, but the Ice Gauntlet is a secondary option.
When adapting one of the PvP builds, you will need to do the following:
- Switch all of your gems in armor to or depending on damage and defensive preferences.
- Switch all on gear to Ward perks.
- Remove from weapon in favor of Bane perks.
- Swap Amulet to , , Specific Elemental Protection Perk.
- Swap Ring to , , .
- Use PvE Coatings on weapons.
If you are looking for a PvE build that will be great in Mutators, the War Hammer can be a great option since it is commonly paired with the Blunderbuss and players may be used to using it.
- 22 Oct. 2023: Guide updated for expansion.
- 27 Jan. 2023: Guide added.
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Icy Veins Podcast About Path of Exile
- ARPG Vault Discord Giveaway
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- New World Update 1.5.6
- TwitchCon Amsterdam New World PvP Arena Open & Twitch Drop
- New World July Team Update Video