Flail PvE Builds for New World
Welcome to our PvE builds page for Flail. Here, we provide builds for use in PvE encounters.
In PvE content the Flail will act as an incredibly potent support option. It will be used by tanks for its damage reduction potential, or by healers looking to put forth additional group damage. It has a broad array of buffs for allies and debuffs for enemies that will allow a group to function with ease.
If you wish to play with a Flail as a healer in PvE content, it is best to use a build focused on additional healing output and buffs, similarly to a Void Gauntlet. You will have two abilities with additional healing, which may prevent the need to swap to a life staff, and one that provides lifesteal to allies and a weaken to enemies.
If you wish to play with a Flail as a tank in PvE content, it is best to use a build focused on additional buffs and crowd-control. While this build lacks healing, it provides an abundance of fortifies and taunt gem compatibility. It will also have fantastic AoE output and threat generation because of its interaction with the damage over time on block effect.
- 15 Oct. 2023: Guide added.
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Icy Veins Podcast About Path of Exile
- ARPG Vault Discord Giveaway
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- New World Update 1.5.6
- TwitchCon Amsterdam New World PvP Arena Open & Twitch Drop
- New World July Team Update Video