TBC Classic Arms Warrior Spell Summary
On this page, we present you with all spells and procs that you need to understand as a Arms Warrior in TBC Classic.
Here well discuss the basics of an Arms Warrior abilities, as well as what changes from Classic WoW, and all of the different uses certain abilities have.
Burning Crusade New and Updated Spells
Here are all of the abilities that got improved in Burning Crusade, as well as all of the new ones added in for Arms Warriors.
- Thanks to Stance Mastery you now keep up to 10 Rage when changing stances, by default.
- Death Wish has been added to the Arms talent tree.
- Sweeping Strikes has been added to the Fury talent tree. It works on 10 attacks now, up from 5.
- Slam is now viable, as the Improved Slam talent reduces the cast time by 1 second. It has a short cast time and resets your auto attack swing time.
- Intervene can be used as a gap-closer to a friendly target. It requires Defensive Stance.
- Blood Frenzy is a new talent that increases targets' Physical damage taken from all sources.
- Battle Stance can be used at the start of a pull for extra Rage.
- Defensive Stance should be used if you are taking high damage or want to use one of your utility abilities, such as Disarm or Intervene.
- Berserker Stance is where you should spend most of your time DPSing, as it gives you more Critical Strike chance and reduced threat generation.
These are the main abilities that you will be using frequently and should be very familiar with.
- Slam is your main ability, and as mentioned, is now viable in TBC due to the Improved Slam talent.
- Mortal Strike deals high damage and is instant cast.
- Whirlwind is great for AoE and even used for single target.
- Heroic Strike should be used if you have over 60 Rage. If your attack speed is highly increased by something such as Heroism / Bloodlust you can use this to replace Slam (or if you are moving frequently).
- Cleave deals damage to two enemies on your next melee swing.
- Execute is your finishing move, used on enemies below 20% health. The damage is not increased by weapon damage.
- Sweeping Strikes should be used in any AoE scenario to double your damage dealt.
- Bloodrage trades some health for Rage, on a 1-minute cooldown.
- Recklessness should be used with as many other cooldowns as possible. This is your big "kill everything" cooldown. It has a 30-minute cooldown that is shared with Retaliation and Shield Wall.
- Death Wish increases your damage dealt for a short duration.
Crowd Control Abilities
While Warriors are mostly known for bringing only DPS, they do have a few options when it comes to debuffing enemies.
- Disarm is great against hard-hitting mobs or creatures with strong weapon-based attacks.
- Intimidating Shout can be used as a form of short crowd control, or even an interrupt.
- Hamstring can be used to slow mobs down if you need to get away, or prevent a mob from running far.
- Piercing Howl slows all nearby mobs' movement speed. It is great for dungeons.
- Pummel interrupts a cast.
- While Intercept will often be used as a gap-closer, it can also be used as a form of interrupt via the stun.
- Thunder Clap reduces attack speed of enemies by 10% (20% when talented).
- Demoralizing Shout reduces Attack Power of all nearby enemies. It can be improved through the Improved Demoralizing Shout talent.
- 26 May 2021: Guide added.
- The Burning Crusade Classic Character Clone Service Retiring Soon
- World First Classic Sunwell Plateau Kill Claimed by Old School
- The Sunwell Plateau Is Now Live on Burning Crusade Classic
- Burning Crusade Classic Phase 5 Guides Now Live
- Burning Crusade Classic Hotfixes: May 5th
- Burning Crusade Classic Phase 5 Arrives May 10th
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Healing Druids (Moonglow/NG) - Crit Chance
- Jolteon 1 - Pendulum of DOOM PvP - Level 39 BiS Enhancement Shaman TBC
- Jailer is in ICC!
- Icy Veins Talent Sequence Addon
- Shaman Tank comprehensive guide - Learn how to master World of Warcraft Classic Season of Mastery as a proficient Shaman Tank
- Melee Hunter Guide - Playing World of Warcraft as a Melee Hunter
- A-Whitemane-OHANA 8/10
- Shaman Tank Guide - Playing WoW as a Shaman Tank