TBC Classic Arms Warrior Enchants and Consumables
On this page, we list the best enchants, flasks, potions, and food you can get for your Arms Warrior in TBC Classic for PvE content.
Arms Warrior Enchants
Here is a complete list of the recommended Arms Warrior enchants, followed by some notes for certain slots.
|Glyph of Ferocity
|Enchant Cloak - Greater Agility
|Enchant Chest - Exceptional Stats
|Enchant Bracer - Brawn
|Enchant Gloves - Major Strength
|Enchant Ring - Stats
Glyph of Ferocity provides good attack power and some much needed Hit Rating.
While Might of the Scourge is the best shoulder enchant, it might not be easy to get from Naxxramas. If you do not have it, pick either Greater Inscription of Vengeance or Greater Inscription of the Blade, depending on your faction selection between Aldor or The Scryers.
You always want to have movement speed buffed from either foot enchant or meta gem. If you have a movement speed meta gem, use the Enchant Boots - Dexterity boot enchant.
Enchant Weapon - Executioner is the best weapon enchant available, however it can be rather expensive. Enchant 2H Weapon - Savagery, Enchant Weapon - Potency, and Enchant Weapon - Crusader are all cheaper alternatives that offer a decent stat increase.
Should you choose to pick Enchanting as a profession, this is the ring enchant you will want to get.
Arms Warrior Gemming
In this section we will give you all of the gems you want to use as an Arms Warrior. Typically, you will want to ignore socket bonuses unless they offer 3 or more Strength, or 4 or more of Critical Strike Rating/Attack Power, and just use Bold Living Ruby (or Inscribed Noble Topaz if you are focusing more on Critical Strike Rating).
|Relentless Earthstorm Diamond (make sure to meet the requirements for it to be active)
|Inscribed Pyrestone (best) or Bold Crimson Spinel or Glinting Pyrestone(for Hit Rating)
|Smooth Lionseye (best) or Glinting Pyrestone/ Rigid Lionseye (for Hit Rating)
|Jagged Seaspray Emerald (best) or Sovereign Shadowsong Amethyst
Complete Arms Warrior Consumable List
Here is a full list of the recommended Arms Warrior consumables by category, and their uses.
The recommended flask is Flask of Relentless Assault.
- Elixir of Major Agility has great offensive stats.
- Elixir of Demonslaying should be used against demon bosses.
Elixir of Major Fortitude is the only real option here.
For potions, there are several options depending on the scenario.
- Insane Strength Potion offers a huge amount of Strength.
- Haste Potion is great when stacked with other cooldowns.
- Mighty Rage Potion should be used for bursts of Rage.
- Free Action Potion is great for avoiding stuns or slows.
- Swiftness Potion is useful for high movement bosses.
- Invisibility Potion can be used for skipping trash.
- Crystal Charge is an instant cast AoE damaging bomb.
- Stratholme Holy Water can be useful for AoEing Undead mobs.
Here is a list of the unique consumables provided by each individual profession.
Oil of Immolation provides free damage in an AoE situation.
- Adamantite Weightstone (blunt weapons) should be used if you are not getting the benefit of a Windfury Totem, with Adamantite Sharpening Stone being the equivalent for sharp weapons.
- Greater Rune of Warding is a temporary chest buff that absorbs some Physical damage periodically.
- Super Sapper Charge is great for burst AoE damage.
- The Bigger One deals high damage in a large radius.
- Arcane Bomb provides a 5-second AoE silence and can be useful in many situations.
Heavy Netherweave Bandage is great for a quick emergency heal.
- Flame Cap's procs offer a small damage increase.
- Nightmare Seed is something you should always have a large surplus of; they are an amazing low-cooldown mini version of Last Stand.
- 02 May 2022: Added Phase 5 content.
- 25 Mar. 2022: Added executioner enchant.
- 16 Jan. 2022: Added Phase 3 Gems.
- 14 Jul. 2021: Fixed some incorrect enchants & typos.
- 11 Jun. 2021: Re-added Meta gem.
- 26 May 2021: Guide added.
- Season of Discovery XP Buff Is Live Now!
- WoW Classic Era Maintenance Notes: February 6th
- Blizzard Teases Cozy Sleeping Bag for SoD Phase 2
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- New World Buff Coming in Season of Discovery Phase 2
- A List of All Runes Coming in Season of Discovery Phase 2
- Blizzard Bans GDKP Runs in Season of Discovery Starting February 8
- NO GDKP Runs in Season of Discovery Phase 2