TBC Classic Arms Warrior Spec, Builds, and Talents
On this page, you will find out the best PvE talent choices and builds for your Arms Warrior in TBC Classic.
Arms Warrior Talent Builds for PvE
Arms Warrior talent builds are typically very precise, as you need to get specific talents in multiple different trees.
If you are looking for leveling builds, please refer to our leveling guide for Warriors.
Arms Warrior Raiding Talent Build
This is the standard PvE Arms Warrior build. While there can be some difference between the filler points, the core build is the same. Improved Demoralizing Shout should be taken instead of Unbridled Wrath if there is no Fury Warrior in the raid with this talent already. Put points into whichever type of weapon you have.
Notable Talents for Arms Warriors
Here we go over some of the key talents that you will want to take note of if you are specializing in Arms.
- While Thunder Clap is not part of your normal rotation, having the improved version is nice for utility, especially when paired with a non-Warrior tank.
- Impale offers a nice DPS increase on your critical strikes.
- Death Wish is now in the Arms tree. It is still a great DPS cooldown.
- You have 5 points to put into either Sword Specialization. Mace Specialization, or Poleaxe Specialization, depending on the weapon type you have.
- Blood Frenzy is the entire reason you spec as Arms. It causes bleeding enemies to take 2%/4% more Physical damage from all sources.
- Improved Demoralizing Shout may need to be taken if no other Warrior has it in your raid.
- Commanding Presence buffs the Attack Power granted by your Battle Shout, giving your party higher damage output.
- Improved Slam reduces the cast time of Slam by 1 second. It makes Slam a great ability to use often.
- Sweeping Strikes is very good for cleaving and AoEing.
There are no noteworthy Arms Warrior PvE talents found in the Protection tree.
- 26 May 2021: Guide added.
- The Burning Crusade Classic Character Clone Service Retiring Soon
- World First Classic Sunwell Plateau Kill Claimed by Old School
- The Sunwell Plateau Is Now Live on Burning Crusade Classic
- Burning Crusade Classic Phase 5 Guides Now Live
- Burning Crusade Classic Hotfixes: May 5th
- Burning Crusade Classic Phase 5 Arrives May 10th
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Healing Druids (Moonglow/NG) - Crit Chance
- Jolteon 1 - Pendulum of DOOM PvP - Level 39 BiS Enhancement Shaman TBC
- Jailer is in ICC!
- Icy Veins Talent Sequence Addon
- Shaman Tank comprehensive guide - Learn how to master World of Warcraft Classic Season of Mastery as a proficient Shaman Tank
- Melee Hunter Guide - Playing World of Warcraft as a Melee Hunter
- A-Whitemane-OHANA 8/10
- Shaman Tank Guide - Playing WoW as a Shaman Tank