TBC Classic Feral Druid Tank Enchants and Consumables
On this page, we list the best enchants, flasks, potions, and food you can get for your Feral Druid Tank in TBC Classic for PvE content.
Best Enchants for Feral Tank Druids
|Head||Glyph of the Gladiator|
|Back||Enchant Cloak - Greater Agility|
|Chest||Enchant Chest - Exceptional Stats|
|Wrists||Enchant Bracer - Fortitude|
|Hands||Enchant Gloves - Superior Agility|
|Legs||Nethercleft Leg Armor or Clefthide Leg Armor (cheaper)|
|Feet||Enchant Boots - Boar's Speed|
|Weapon||Enchant 2H Weapon - Major Agility|
|Rings||Enchant Ring - Stats or Enchant Ring - Striking (before stats are available)|
Best Gems for Feral Tank Druids
Because of the different stat values, as discussed in our stats page, the value of each gem varies, depending on the stats they provide.
The red gems are usually the most valuable, granting a lot of Agility. Blue gems have Stamina and Yellow gems have Defense or Hit. Typically the value of getting socket bonuses is higher than that of stacking any particular stat, and you should balance your gem usage accordingly.
TBC Feral Tank Druid Meta Gem
Powerful Earthstorm Diamond is the best overall meta gem for Feral Tank Druids, increasing your Stamina substantially and having the easy requirements of at least 3 blue gems.
TBC Feral Tank Druid Red Gem Sockets
The Delicate Crimson Spinel is the best red gem for damage and threat, however due to the added danger within Sunwell Plateau, we would recommend using Shifting Shadowsong Amethyst to pick up any valuable socket color bonuses, instead.
TBC Feral Tank Druid Blue Gem Sockets
Solid Empyrean Sapphire is the best blue gem, and stacking these is the best way to ensure high survivability in Sunwell Plateau. Even if you are not stacking them, try to put them into blue sockets in order to get some socket bonuses as well.
TBC Feral Tank Druid Yellow Gem Sockets
TBC Classic Feral Tank Druid Complete Consumable List
As a tank, you will mostly be looking towards threat or defensive consumables.
TBC Classic Feral Tank Druid Flasks
Flask of Chromatic Wonder is the recommended flask for Feral Tank, as its strong stat boost is a stronger overall boost to us than Flask of Fortification. Using elixirs is better, but flasking is an option during progress on hard bosses because it does not get removed on death.
TBC Classic Feral Tank Druid Elixirs
Elixir of Demonslaying is the best Battle Elixir against demons. Elixir of Major Agility is the best Battle Elixir against everything else. Spirit of Zanza is the best Guardian elixir, significantly outperforming Elixir of Major Fortitude due to Druid Stamina scaling, but if you do not have it available, use Elixir of Major Defense if not armor capped, or Major Fortitude otherwise.
Elixir of Ironskin can also be used if you need an extra push to become crit immune.
TBC Classic Feral Tank Druid Food Buff
TBC Classic Feral Tank Druid Potions
TBC Classic Feral Tank Weightstone
Adamantite Weightstone should be applied to your weapon at all times, as it provides a very strong stat boost and weapon damage increase, which applies to the Druid forms hidden weapons.
Other TBC Classic Feral Tank Druid Consumables
- Drums of Battle gives Spell Haste to yourself and your party, as long as they are nearby. Make sure to use this on cooldown if you are a Leatherworker!
- Stratholme Holy Waters are great for killing packs of undead mobs, such as the skeletons on Nightbane.
- Dark Rune and Demonic Rune are farmed in WoW Classic content and serve as extra Mana potions.
- Flintweed Seeds and Wild Quillvine are needed to cast Rebirth and Gift of the Wild, make sure you always have some!
- Engineering explosives such as Super Sapper Charge can be helpful to clear trash packs quickly, but unfortunately can only be used by Engineers.
- Heavy Netherweave Bandage are great for keeping your Mana regeneration going while doing some Mana-free healing.
- Nightmare Seeds serve as a 30-second health increase, which can be useful to stay alive in high damage situations.
- Flame Cap provides a small damage increase.
- Protection potions such as Major Shadow Protection Potion are crucial to survive the high magical damage of certain encounters, and can also be great in PvP if you have the right potion for the enemy you are facing.
- Free Action Potions make you immune to stun and movement impairing effects for 30 seconds, but do not remove effects already on you. These are amazing in PvP and can also be used to preempt dangerous stuns in PvE.
- Living Action Potions make you immune to stun and movement impairing effects for 5 seconds, while also removing any such effects already present on you. This can be of great use in PvP and against dangerous PvE stuns.
- Invisibility Potion and Lesser Invisibility Potion make you invisible for a while, making them great for skipping any especially hard parts of a Heroic dungeon.
- Swiftness Potion increases your movement speed by 50% for 15 seconds. These can occasionally be useful in both PvP and PvE situations.
- Scroll of Agility V and similar can be used alongside other consumables for a small extra boost.
- 02 May 2022: Updated for Phase 5.
- 14 Jan. 2022: Updated for Phase 3.
- 26 Aug. 2021: Minor typo fix.
- 27 May 2021: Guide added.
- Season of Discovery Global Launch Times: When Does the Update Go Live?
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Honor Decay Removed In Season of Discovery and Classic Era
- Season of Discovery Launch Times
- Season of Discovery Will Launch With Fewer Realms
- Icecrown Citadel Player Buff Coming Early December
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Blizzard Explain Why Classic Hardcore Servers Are Down Longer