TBC Classic Feral Druid Tank Pre-Raid Gear
On this page, you will find the best pre-raid gear for Feral Druid Tank in TBC Classic.
Feral Tank Druid Pre-Raid Best in Slot List
This is the pre-raid gear we recommend for Feral Tank Druids, setting you up to tackle the initial raids of TBC, such as Karazhan. The gear choices in the tables below follow our stat guide priority.
Other Feral Tank Druid Best in Slot Lists
If your character is ready to jump into Phase 5 / Tier 6 content, then see our current best in slot list. If you wish to go through the content of Tiers 4 or 5 instead, then please see their respective lists below.
Pre-Raid Best in Slot Table
Some of the listed gear can be expensive to get, or hard to obtain in the case of heroic dungeon gear, so do not be afraid of going straight into raiding at 70, as it should be easy enough to do most of the bosses in questing gear!
Other Useful TBC Pre-Raid Gear for Feral Tank Druids
While the list above contains the best gear setups, you are unlikely to quickly gather all of it, especially due to some profession requirements. We provide more options below, some which are very close to the best and some which are just much easier to get!
If you have further questions about gemming and enchanting these items, our Feral Tank Druid Enchants and Gems page below provides more information.
- 01 Feb. 2022: Updated for Phase 3.
- 26 Sep. 2021: Added Brewfest trinkets.
- 09 Sep. 2021: Added new Phase 2 gear options.
- 15 Jul. 2021: Fixed some small typos.
- 27 May 2021: Guide added.
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Blizzard Explain Why Classic Hardcore Servers Are Down Longer
- WoW Classic Patch 1.15.0 Notes
- Classic Era and Hardcore Patch 1.15.0 Known Issues List
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- Classic Era Patch 1.15.0 PTR Notes
- Classic Account Suspensions for October 2023
- Icy Veins WoW Classic Interview: Discoveries and Runes, LFR, ICC Nerfs and Much More