TBC Classic Feral Druid Tank Phase 2 / Tier 5 Gear and Best in Slot
On this page, you will find the best Tier 5 PvE gear and best in slot items for your Feral Druid Tank in TBC Classic Phase 2.
Feral Tank Druid Phase 2 / Tier 5 Best in Slot List
While a clear best in slot list is always available in TBC Classic, the items contained might be extremely hard or expensive to get. Thus, we will try to give at least one alternative for most slots in the list, so that you can pick where and how to farm them.
The list will focus on gathering the best stats for Feral Tank, as described in our guide below:
Other Feral Tank Druid Best in Slot Lists
If you are starting out as a freshly-leveled Feral Tank Druid, our pre-raid best in slot list is meant to give you an idea of non-raid items you can chase as a solo / pug player in preparation for raids.
Do note that items from Heroic dungeons or that require Primal Nethers (which are obtained from Heroics) can be harder to get than raid items due to their daily lockout. Some Heroic dungeons are also harder than most of Karazhan.
If your character is still progressing through the content of Tier 4 or is ready to take on Tier 6, then you may wish to consult their best in slot lists instead.
TBC Phase 2 / Tier 5 Feral DPS Druid Tier Set
Feral Tank Druid Tier 5, the Nordrassil Harness, is obtained from the following bosses:
- Helm — Lady Vashj in Serpentshrine Cavern
- Chest — Kael'thas Sunstrider in Tempest Keep
- Legs — Fathom-Lord Karathress in Serpentshrine Cavern
- Shoulders — Void Reaver in Tempest Keep
- Gloves — Leotheras the Blind in Serpentshrine Cavern
Its set bonuses are:
- 2 pieces — causes your next Regrowth to become an instant cast after you shift out of an animal form. This is mostly irrelevant in PvE but could be useful in PvP and soloing for reliable instant healing.
- 4 pieces — causes your Shred ability to deal an additional 75 damage, and your Lacerate ability to do an additional 15 damage per application. This bonus gives you a good threat increase and is nice to aim for as soon as possible.
Phase 2 / Tier 5 Best in Slot Table
Leatherworking is still a good profession, both for instant drums in later phases and for Boots of Natural Grace in Phase 2. Engineering also still provides useful Stamina trinkets, but these can be replaced in Phase 2, making Enchanting (for ring damage enchants) stronger. Jewelcrafting also has slightly better gems if you have it.
Finally, it is worth noting that Idol of the Raven Goddess is taken for its group benefit, rather than your personal benefit, as it can grant up to 100 Critical Strike rating across an optimized group which is a huge raid benefit.
Other Useful TBC Phase 2 Gear for Feral Tank Druids
While the list above contains the absolute best gear setup, you are unlikely to quickly gather all of it. We provide more options below, some which are very close to the best and some which are just much easier to get!
Since weapons are such a broad topic, we have written a full guide about Druid weapons below.
If you have further questions about gemming and enchanting these items, our Feral Tank Druid Enchants and Gems page below provides more information.
- 08 Jan. 2022: Guide moved.
- Season of Discovery Global Launch Times: When Does the Update Go Live?
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Honor Decay Removed In Season of Discovery and Classic Era
- Season of Discovery Launch Times
- Season of Discovery Will Launch With Fewer Realms
- Icecrown Citadel Player Buff Coming Early December
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Blizzard Explain Why Classic Hardcore Servers Are Down Longer