TBC Classic Feral Druid Tank Phase 1 / Tier 4 Gear and Best in Slot
On this page, you will find the best Tier 4 PvE gear and best in slot items for your Feral Druid Tank in TBC Classic Phase 1.
Feral Tank Druid Phase 1 / Tier 4 Best in Slot
While a clear best in slot list is always available in TBC Classic, the items contained might be extremely hard or expensive to get. Thus, we will try to give at least one alternative, for most slots in the list, so that you can pick where and how to farm them.
The list will focus on gathering the best stats for Feral Tank, as described in our guide below:
Other Feral Tank Druid Best in Slot Lists
If you are starting out as a freshly-leveled Feral Tank Druid, our pre-raid best in slot list is meant to give you an idea of non-raid items you can chase as a solo / pug player in preparation for raids.
Do note that items from Heroic dungeons or that require Primal Nethers (which are obtained from Heroics) can be harder to get than raid items due to their daily lockout. Some Heroic dungeons are also harder than most of Karazhan.
If, however, your character is ready to take on the content of Tiers 5 and 6, then please utilize our updated lists instead.
TBC Phase 1 / Tier 4 Feral Tank Druid Tier Set
Feral Druid Tier 4, the Malorne Harness has gloves, chest, head, legs, and shoulders. Its set bonuses are as follows.
- 2-piece bonus — melee attacks in Dire Bear Form have a 4% chance to generate 10 additional Rage. Cat Form attacks have a 4% chance to generate 20 Energy, instead.
- 4 pieces — increases your Armor by 1400 in Dire Bear Form and your Strength by 30 in Cat Form.
Both of these bonuses are great and getting two-piece T4 should be your highest priority early on, followed by the rest of the set.
Our recommendation for Tier 4 is using the full tier set along with the best off-set pieces available in the rest of the gear slots.
Phase 1 / Tier 4 Best in Slot Table
Other Useful TBC Tier 4 Gear for Feral Tank Druids
While the list above contains the absolute best gear setup, you are unlikely to quickly gather all of it. We provide more options below, some which are very close to the best and some which are just much easier to get!
Since weapons are such a broad topic, we have written a full guide about Druid weapons below.
If you have further questions about gemming and enchanting these items, our Feral Tank Druid Enchants and Gems page below provides more information.
- 19 Sep. 2021: Page restored.
- Season of Discovery Global Launch Times: When Does the Update Go Live?
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Honor Decay Removed In Season of Discovery and Classic Era
- Season of Discovery Launch Times
- Season of Discovery Will Launch With Fewer Realms
- Icecrown Citadel Player Buff Coming Early December
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Blizzard Explain Why Classic Hardcore Servers Are Down Longer