TBC Classic Feral Druid Tank Spec, Builds, and Talents
On this page, you will find out the best PvE talent choices and builds for your Feral Druid Tank in TBC Classic.
Feral Tank Leveling Builds
If you were looking for leveling builds, please refer to our leveling guide for Druids.
TBC Classic Feral Druid Tank / DPS Hybrid PvE Talent Build
One of Feral's strengths is that it is the only spec in the game that has two intended builds built into a single talent tree. This talent build makes use of that to pick up most of the important talents needed to DPS and to tank, while only making minor sacrifices in each spec. This enables you to swap between DPS and tanking anytime, making you a great choice for potentially off-tanking during a raid. Even mid-fight, you can instantly swap between DPS and tanking whenever needed.
TBC Classic Feral Druid Demoralizing Roar Talent Build
By swapping points from Intensity and Improved Leader of the Pack into Feral Aggression you gain a stronger Demoralizing Roar, which can be useful when there is no Improved Demoralizing Shout Warrior present.
You also get a minor DPS benefit to Ferocious Bite, which is especially useful against short lived enemies.
TBC Classic Feral Druid PvP Talent Build
The PvP build is very similar to the PvE builds, but also gets Primal Tenacity, Brutal Impact, Nature's Grasp and Nurturing Instinct.
This allows it to be more resilient to PvP crowd control, and also to have some extra crowd control and off-healing power for the Druid himself.
- 27 May 2021: Guide added.
- Blizzard Working on an Unannounced Open-World RPG Shooter
- Season of Mastery Beta Update: October 13th
- The Return of Large Groups in Battlegrounds
- WoW Classic Season of Mastery Design Intentions and Details
- Global Battle.net Maintenance: October 6th
- WoW Classic Season of Mastery Beta Notes: October 5th
- Burning Crusade and WoW Classic Hotfixes: October 4th
- Brewfest Extended an Extra Day in Burning Crusade Classic
- Shaman Tank Guide - Shaman Tanking in WoW
- New player interested in TBC - Boost or level?
- Hunter Macros for TBC Cassic?
- Which class are you going to play in Classic and why?
- When will we see a pre-patch tbc page?
- Icecold (A) - Ashbringer EU
- Inner Circle Recruiting For TBC
- New onyxia kill time