TBC Classic Feral Druid Tank Spec, Builds, and Talents
On this page, you will find out the best PvE talent choices and builds for your Feral Druid Tank in TBC Classic.
Feral Tank Leveling Builds
If you were looking for leveling builds, please refer to our leveling guide for Druids.
TBC Classic Feral Druid Tank / DPS Hybrid PvE Talent Build
One of Feral's strengths is that it is the only spec in the game that has two intended builds built into a single talent tree. This talent build makes use of that to pick up most of the important talents needed to DPS and to tank, while only making minor sacrifices in each spec. This enables you to swap between DPS and tanking anytime, making you a great choice for potentially off-tanking during a raid. Even mid-fight, you can instantly swap between DPS and tanking whenever needed.
TBC Classic Feral Druid Demoralizing Roar Talent Build
By swapping points from Intensity and Improved Leader of the Pack into Feral Aggression you gain a stronger Demoralizing Roar, which can be useful when there is no Improved Demoralizing Shout Warrior present.
You also get a minor DPS benefit to Ferocious Bite, which is especially useful against short lived enemies.
TBC Classic Feral Druid PvP Talent Build
The PvP build is very similar to the PvE builds, but also gets Primal Tenacity, Brutal Impact, Nature's Grasp and Nurturing Instinct.
This allows it to be more resilient to PvP crowd control, and also to have some extra crowd control and off-healing power for the Druid himself.
- 27 May 2021: Guide added.
- Wrath Classic Phase 2 Launching on January 17th
- Naxxramas Achievement Rewards to Remain Available Throughout Wrath Classic
- Patch 3.4.1 PTR Development Notes: January 6th
- Summon Gargoyle Changes on the Wrath Classic PTR
- Ahead of the Curve and Cutting Edge Achievements Coming to Wrath Classic
- No Changes Planned for Ulduar Tier Sets Beyond 6 Item Level Bump
- Wrath Classic Season 1 Ends January 9th
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update