TBC Classic Enhancement Shaman Phase 1 / Tier 4 Gear and Best in Slot
On this page, you will find the best Tier 4 PvE gear and best in slot items for your Enhancement Shaman in TBC Classic Phase 1.
Enhancement Shaman Phase 1 / Tier 4 Best in Slot List
While a clear best in slot list is always available in TBC Classic, the items contained might be extremely hard or expensive to get. Thus, we will try to give at least one alternative for most slots in the list, so that you can pick where and how to farm them.
The list will focus on gathering the best stats for Enhancement, as described in our guide below:
Other Enhancement Shaman Best in Slot Lists
If you are starting out as a freshly-leveled Enhancement Shaman, our pre-raid best in slot list is meant to give you an idea of non-raid items you can chase as a solo / pug player in preparation for raids.
Do note that items from Heroic dungeons or that require Primal Nethers (which are obtained from Heroics) can be harder to get than raid items due to their daily lockout. Some Heroic dungeons are also harder than most of Karazhan.
If, however, your character is ready to take on the content of Tiers 5 and 6, then please utilize our updated lists instead.
TBC Phase 1 / Tier 4 Elemental Shaman Tier Set
Enhancement Shaman Tier 4, the Cyclone Harness has gloves, chest, head, legs, and shoulders. Its set bonuses are:
- 2 pieces: Strength of Earth Totem grants an additional 12 strength. This is a good set bonus if all of your party can benefit from it.
- 4 pieces: Stormstrike does an additional 30 damage per weapon. A decent direct damage increase.
Our recommendation for Tier 4 is using the shoulders and gloves of Tier 4 alongside the head and chest of Wastewalker Armor and the best off-set pieces available in the rest of the gear slots.
Phase 1 / Tier 4 Best in Slot Table
Fist of Reckoning is a special off-hand in that, while its damage is lower than most Level 70 options, it has 2.7 weapon speed, which allows you to better weapon sync with the recommended 2.7 main hand weapons! Check out rotation guide below for more details on what weapon syncing is and why it matters for DPS.
Other Useful TBC Tier 4 Gear for Enhancement Shamans
While the list above contains the absolute best gear setup, you are unlikely to quickly gather all of it. We provide more options below, some which are very close to the best and some which are just much easier to get!
Since weapons are such a broad topic, we have written a full guide about Shaman weapons below.
If you have further questions about gemming and enchanting these items, our Enhancement Shaman Enchants and Gems page below provides more information.
- 19 Sep. 2021: Page restored.
- Season of Discovery XP Buff Is Live Now!
- WoW Classic Era Maintenance Notes: February 6th
- Blizzard Teases Cozy Sleeping Bag for SoD Phase 2
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- New World Buff Coming in Season of Discovery Phase 2
- A List of All Runes Coming in Season of Discovery Phase 2
- Blizzard Bans GDKP Runs in Season of Discovery Starting February 8
- NO GDKP Runs in Season of Discovery Phase 2