Shaman Quests in WoW Classic
Earth Totems Quests
You will be requested to kill some nearby enemies for two quest items that you will turn at the quest giver. Then you are given Earth Sapta and a location where to use it. This will allow you to view and interact with an Earth Elemental which will give you Rough Quartz, which you turn in at the initial quest giver for the Earth Totem.
Fire Totems Quests
The quest for your Fire Totem starts at Level 10, with Call of Fire. This quest takes you to Kranal Fiss, which will, in turn, send you over to Telf Joolam, who is atop of a mountain in Durotar. To find him (not an easy task!) start by heading to the 36,57 map coordinates, and then go up the mountain from there.
Once you reach Telf Joolam, you will be requested to collect Fire Tar (from Razormane Water Seeker) and Reagent Pouch (from Burning Blade Cultist). Return these to him, and you will soon get to the final step, which involves using Fire Sapta and killing the summoned Minor Manifestation of Fire. Turn in the resulting quest item Torch of the Eternal Flame to Kranal Fiss and you will receive your Fire Totem.
Water Totems Quests
The quest for your Water Totem starts at Level 20, with Call of Water. This quest takes you to Islen Waterseer, which will, in turn, send you over to Brine, who is around 43,77, in The Barrens. She will ask for three tasks:
- Filling Empty Brown Waterskin at the water hole just below her hut;
- Filling Empty Red Waterskin at the well in Tarren Mill (62,20);
- Filling Empty Blue Waterskin at the fountain in Ashenvale (33,67).
Once you are done with them all, Brine will give you Vial of Purest Water, which you must turn in to Islen Waterseer. She will give you Water Sapta and the next quest step, which takes you to Silverpine Forest (38, 44), where you will use the Sapta and face a Corrupt Minor Manifestation of Water. Kill it, complete the quest nearby, and return to Islen to finally receive your Water Totem.
Air Totems Quests
The quest for your Air Totem starts at Level 30, with Call of Air. Ironically, after all the running you did for the Water Totem, the only thing you need to do to gain your final Totem is to talk to Prate Cloudseer in the Thousand Needles (53,42 map coordinates).
- 14 Sep. 2019: Guide added.
- Warcraft 3: Reforged Releases Today
- Diablo 1 Playable in 4K (The Hell 2 Mod)
- All Blizzard Esports To Be Streamed Exclusively on Youtube
- Upcoming Alterac Valley Changes in WoW Classic
- Diablo 2 Upscale Final Demo Working In-Browser
- Mists of Pandaria and WC3: Reforged 8K Upscaled Cinematics
- Diablo 2 Median XL Mod Patch 1.40 Released
- Path of Diablo (2) Season 9 Brings a New Skill, Widescreen Support, Trade 2.0 and More
- Hunter Epic (Classic)
- 3rd Pet
- Shaman Tank Guide - Serious Look at Shaman Tanking in World of Warcraft
- Knights Who Say Ni @ Staghelm
- Quests Completed for Classic
- Hunter Ranged weapon recommendation is wrong
- [A][US][Kromcrush]Retrofeels | WoW Classic | Tues | 7:30 PM-10:30 PM ET
- Pet Aggro vs Hunter Aggro