Shaman Quests in WoW Classic
Earth Totems Quests
You will be requested to kill some nearby enemies for two quest items that you will turn at the quest giver. Then you are given Earth Sapta and a location where to use it. This will allow you to view and interact with an Earth Elemental which will give you Rough Quartz, which you turn in at the initial quest giver for the Earth Totem.
Fire Totems Quests
The quest for your Fire Totem starts at Level 10, with Call of Fire. This quest takes you to Kranal Fiss, which will, in turn, send you over to Telf Joolam, who is atop of a mountain in Durotar. To find him (not an easy task!) start by heading to the 36,57 map coordinates, and then go up the mountain from there.
Once you reach Telf Joolam, you will be requested to collect Fire Tar (from Razormane Water Seeker) and Reagent Pouch (from Burning Blade Cultist). Return these to him, and you will soon get to the final step, which involves using Fire Sapta and killing the summoned Minor Manifestation of Fire. Turn in the resulting quest item Torch of the Eternal Flame to Kranal Fiss and you will receive your Fire Totem.
Water Totems Quests
The quest for your Water Totem starts at Level 20, with Call of Water. This quest takes you to Islen Waterseer, which will, in turn, send you over to Brine, who is around 43,77, in The Barrens. She will ask for three tasks:
- Filling Empty Brown Waterskin at the water hole just below her hut;
- Filling Empty Red Waterskin at the well in Tarren Mill (62,20);
- Filling Empty Blue Waterskin at the fountain in Ashenvale (33,67).
Once you are done with them all, Brine will give you Vial of Purest Water, which you must turn in to Islen Waterseer. She will give you Water Sapta and the next quest step, which takes you to Silverpine Forest (38, 44), where you will use the Sapta and face a Corrupt Minor Manifestation of Water. Kill it, complete the quest nearby, and return to Islen to finally receive your Water Totem.
Air Totems Quests
The quest for your Air Totem starts at Level 30, with Call of Air. Ironically, after all the running you did for the Water Totem, the only thing you need to do to gain your final Totem is to talk to Prate Cloudseer in the Thousand Needles (53,42 map coordinates).
- 14 Sep. 2019: Guide added.
- Official BlizzCon 2019 Preview: Free Panels, Map, Schedule, Mobile App
- BlizzCon 2019 Schedule with a Many "Coming Soon" Slots
- Solenor the Slayer Hotfix: October 22nd
- New German RP Realm Opening October 25th
- Hallow's End in WoW Classic
- Ad Leak Confirms Diablo IV Reveal at BlizzCon 2019
- Possible Leaks: Overwatch 2, Diablo 4 and Diablo 2 Remastered to Be Announced at BlizzCon?
- Warcraft 3: Reforged Gameplay Videos
- [A][US][Bloodsail Buccaneers]Acies | WoW Classic | T/Th | 8:30 PM-11:30 PM ET |LFM
- Classic expectations
- Hunter Ranged weapon recommendation is wrong
- Classic: Lock Spell Damage question
- Dungeon/Raid Finder by QuestShares
- Shaman Tank Guide - Serious Look at Shaman Tanking in World of Warcraft
- Pet Aggro vs Hunter Aggro
- "Utility" Priest?