Shaman Class Overview
Shaman are the spiritual leaders of their tribes and clans. They communicate with spirits, have visions of the future, and guide their people through the darkest of times. Many mistake their wisdom and serenity for a pacifist nature. When challenged, though, shaman have a range of powers available for dealing with threats to the natural order.
Races for Shamans
Shamans have 3 talent specializations: Elemental, Enhancement, and Restoration.
- Elemental — This specialization commands the raw power of the elements to create intense magical devastation.
- Enhancement — This specialization bolsters the melee capabilities of the Shaman, ensuring they can fight up close, powered by the elements.
- Restoration — Using the spiritual power of the elements, this specialization focuses on aiding and healing allies.
Resources as a Shaman
The primary resource used by Shamans is Mana in all specializations.
Gearing a Shaman
Shamans are able to wear Cloth and Leather, as well as Mail after reaching Level 40.
Shamans are able to use Axes (One-handed, as well as Two-handed with talents), Daggers, Fist Weapons, Maces (One-handed, as well as Two-handed with talents), and Staves.
In order to learn skills and skill ranks, you will need to go to a Shaman trainer. Below is a list of all the trainers available to the Horde.
Horde Shaman Trainers
- Beram Skychaser — Thunder Bluff
- Haromm — Swamp of Sorrows
- Kardris Dreamseeker — Orgrimmar
- Meela Dawnstrider — Mulgore
- Narm Skychaser — Mulgore
- Sagorne Creststrider — Orgrimmar
- Shikrik — Durotar
- Sian'tsu — Orgrimmar
- Siln Skychaser — Thunder Bluff
- Swart — Durotar
- Tigor Skychaser — Thunder Bluff
Shaman Guides for World of Warcraft: Classic
For information on how best to play your Shaman in Classic, you can check out the following guides.
- Shaman Healing Guide for PvE
- Elemental Shaman Ranged DPS Guide for PvE
- Enhancement Shaman Melee DPS Guide for PvE
- Shaman PvP Guide
- Shaman Leveling Guide
- Addons and Macros Guide for Shamans
- Making Gold as a Shaman
- 29 Sep. 2019: Fixed trainer locations.
- 25 Aug. 2019: Guide added.
- World's Fastest Onyxia Speed Kill in WoW Classic
- Burning Crusade Classic Beta Update: April 9th
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Burning Crusade Classic Beta Raid Testing: April 13 - 15
- Daily Instance Cap is Over 50 on The Burning Crusade Classic Beta
- Sealed Packages Added on the Burning Crusade Classic Beta
- Burning Crusade Classic Boost Quests: Brand New BC Content
- New Burning Crusade Classic Build: Cap Raised to Level 70 & More
- New onyxia kill time
- New player interested in TBC - Boost or level?
- Chaos Recruiting for TBC Classic [H] [Herod]
- No one wants retris
- Shaman Tank Guide - Shaman Tanking in WoW
- Which class are you going to play in Classic and why?
- TBC Transition+
- Looking for guild with EARLY RAID TIMES