Monk DPS Gear and Best in Slot — Endwalker 6.2
On this page, you will find the best gear and best-in-slot items for your Monk DPS in Final Fantasy XIV: Endwalker (Patch 6.2).
Monk Gear Sets
This section covers the endgame best-in-slot gear options for Monk in various different endgame encounters.
Monk has two ideal GCD tiers it can play at; 1.94 and 1.93. 766 Skill Speed is required to reach 1.94 GCD, with 854 being the number for a 1.93 GCD. The reason we want this GCD is so that our rotation can flow as cleanly as possible with minimalor drift.
Savage BiS — 1.94 GCD
Savage BiS— 1.94 GCD - Samurai Compatible
1 DPS lower than the other 1.94 set.
When using a 1.94 set it is recommended to use either XivAlexander/ReAction's FPS features in order to minimizedrift. Keep in mind, however, that third-party tools are to be used at your own discretion. If playing on console/not using any external programs, you should run a 1.93 set.
Savage BiS — 1.93 GCD
This set allows for usingperfectly on cooldown without the slight drift to accommodate late weaving. It is recommended if you are not optimizing your frame rate via third-party means.
- 07 Jun. 2022: Updated for Dragonsong War (Ultimate) weapons.
- 20 Apr. 2022: Updated for Patch 6.1
- 08 Jan. 2022: Added a Samurai Compatible 1.94 GCD option.
- 07 Jan. 2022: Added a 1.93 GCD option.
- 05 Jan. 2022: Gear updated for Patch 6.05.
- 31 Dec. 2021: Guide added.
- Final Fantasy XIV will be in AGDQ2023 on Friday, January 13th
- FFXIV Announces Return to PAX AUS
- "Tales from the Dawn": Final Story Released
- On the Adjustments to Pandaemonium: Abyssos (Savage)
- FFXIV Patch 6.21 Notes
- All Worlds Maintenance, Sept 12
- "Tales from the Dawn": Third Story Released
- FFXIV Pandaemonium: Abyssos (Savage) Clear Rates