Omni-Gearing for Physical Ranged Jobs Patch 6.3
This page contains the all of the information for gearing multiple jobs that fall under the Physical Ranged role category.
Since the rotations of the physical ranged jobs all want differing Skill Speed tiers, we have come up with Etro lists that allow you to use the same gear pieces between jobs without being forced to re-meld your gear every time you swap job stones. There may be minimal DPS loss on one job over another to facilitate this, but the loss is so small you would never notice it. Some gearsets may swap an entire gear piece out, which is done to meet Skill Speed requirements. Sometimes Skill Speed is adjusted on the weapon, as it is a unique piece of gear for that job and will not affect other jobs within the role.
The buttons linked below will lead you to the job specific gearing pages.
Best-in-Slot Set Patch 6.3 (2.47s GCD)
All Physical Ranged are able to use this gearset. Even the melds on the weapon are the same between jobs.
- 20 Apr. 2022: Guide added.
- FFXIV PLL #75 Recap - 6.3 Live Letter Part 2
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- FFXIV PLL #74 Recap - 6.3 Live Letter Part 1
- Final Fantasy XIV will be in AGDQ2023 on Friday, January 13th
- FFXIV Announces Return to PAX AUS
- "Tales from the Dawn": Final Story Released
- On the Adjustments to Pandaemonium: Abyssos (Savage)
- FFXIV Patch 6.21 Notes