The Tower of Babil Quick Dungeon Tips and Guide
Welcome to our quick guide to the Tower of Babil, the second dungeon of Endwalker. This guide aims to be a quick primer for players entering the dungeon for the first time so they will know what to expect.
Full Guide for The Tower of Babil
This guide serves as a quick primer for players experiencing the dungeon for the first time. It is aimed to be digestible quickly and targeted towards a specific role, so you can read it while in queue or loading in! For detailed explanations on boss mechanics, take a look at our main guide for the dungeon.
- Get pushed or pulled out of AoEs that Barnabas casts. There will be a second AoE following the first with the same radius.
- Two panels will spawn on the arena. Green will turn players into Toads, while purple will turn players Mini. Stepping in it again will turn players back.
- Use Mini to dodge Magitek Chakram and turn into toads to avoid being killed by Downpour's Breathless debuff.
- The Lunar Nails will form a square shape, which will do an AoE.
- Run away from your tethered orb to avoid being sucked in.
- Dodge the line AoEs that come from the nails spawning on the edge of the arena.
Quick Tips for Tanks
- Tank busters are few and far between, so cycle cooldowns on trash.
- Position Lugae in the center of the arena to ensure that players have easy access to both panels.
Quick Tips for Healers
- This dungeon has an emphasis on raid damage rather than tank damage, so use AoE heals to top everyone off in case they get hit by mechanics.
- Make sure to heal the party after phase two of Anima, as there will be heavy incoming damage.
Quick Tips for DPS
- Use AoE during trash pulls!
- Anima is omni-directional.
- 10 Dec. 2021: Guide added.
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- FFXIV - Fan Festival 2024 in Tokyo: How to Watch It Live Online!
- FFXIV - Hairstyle Contest Winners Announced! See The Amazing Designs Here!
- FFXIV - Get The Collectors Edition For Half The Price!
- FFXIV - Cloud Data Center Stress Test
- FFXIV - Fan Festival: Third Round of Merchandise Available for Pre-Order
- FFXIV - Endwalker EP5: A Mini-Album of Epic Music
- FFXIV - Callback Campaign: Invite Your Friends and Get Rewards