The Tower of Zot Full Dungeon Guide
Welcome to our guide to the Tower of Zot, the first dungeon of Endwalker. This guide aims to prepare players for the dungeon so they will know what to expect, with simple mechanic instructions and notes on what to watch out for.
Vrtra, great wyrm of the first brood and the hidden satrap of Radz–at–Han, has bid the Scions cross to Narunnair and mount a foray into the tiny island's unnatural spire─a Telophoroi structure known by the locals as the Tower of Zot.
Your companions join you on the journey, protective talismans in hand, prepared to face whatever unnamed horrors await you within. Come what may, you cannot allow Nidhana and her kin to perish in the grip of dark magicks and darker designs...
Unlocking The Tower of Zot
The Tower of Zot can be unlocked at Level 81 during the main scenario quest "In the Dark of the Tower". It is the first dungeon players will encounter in Endwalker and is located in Thavnair. Players above Level 82 will be level synced to Level 82 when entering, and there is a minimum item level restriction of 500 to enter.
Full Dungeon Guide for The Tower of Zot
First Boss Trash Mobs
- Zot Armored Fiend
- Dodge the point-blank AoE, Soporific Gas.
- Zot Sky Armor
- Dodge the frontal conal AoE, Garlean Fire.
Other mobs such as the Tempered Imperial are simply tank and spank.
- Manusya Bio is a tank buster. It also inflicts a poison debuff that can be cleansed with or .
- Manusya Blizzard III are a set of conal AoEs.
- Manusya Fire III is a donut AoE. Get close to the boss.
- Manusya Thunder III are ground AoEs that fan out in a cross shape.
- Manusya Bio III is a large 180 degree frontal cleave.
- Dhrupad inflicts an elemental DoT on non-tank players. This cannot be cleansed.
- Mindy will begin transmuting her abilities. When an ability is transmuted, she will fire a sphere towards a location marked on the ground. When the sphere reaches that location, the ability will execute from there.
- Essentially, Mindy will transmute one of the elemental abilities, cast an elemental ability, and then the transmuted ability will go off.
- Later in the fight, she will begin casting two transmuted abilities in succession.
Second Boss Trash Mobs
- Zot Hypertuned
- Left-arm Slash and Right-arm Slash are 180 degree cleaves on the indicated side.
- Zot Death Claw
- Shred deals moderate damage to the tank.
Other mobs such as the Zot Umbril are simply tank and spank.
- Isitva Siddhi is a tank buster.
- Prapti Siddhi fires a line AoE at each party member in succession.
- Manusya Berserk will summon five orbs around the arena. Once Sandy casts Explosive Force, these will explode and inflict Berserk to any player caught in the radius, causing them to attack Sandy indiscriminately.
- There will be a safe spot against the wall without any orbs to dodge the explosions.
- Prakamya Siddhi is a follow up point-blank AoE, which will hit players inflicted with Berserk.
- Manusya Stop inflicts each player with a Manusya Stop debuff of varying length. When the debuff resolves, players will be frozen in time and Sandy will cast Prapti Siddhi in their direction.
- Manusya Confuse has Sandy disappear from the arena and reappear with five Manusya Berserk orbs. The orbs are disguised as clones of Sandy. Move to the edge of the arena where the real Sandy is to dodge the explosion.
- All clones will be doing random emotes, while the real Sandy will simply be standing there.
- Sandy will repeat the Manusya Stop and Manusya Confuse abilities until she is defeated.
Final Boss Trash Mobs
- Zot Predator
- Does a line AoE, Magitek Ray.
- Zot Roader
- Deals heavy damage with Wheel, an untelegraphed tank buster.
- Zot Gunship
- Dodge the AoE, Garlean Fire.
- Zot Colossus
- Does a line AoE, Exhaust.
- Zot Armored Weapon
- Dodge the AoE, Diffractive Laser.
The Magus Sisters
The final boss has players do battle against all three Magus Sisters at once: Minduruva, Sanduruva, and Cinduruva. They will use abilities from their fight. Minduruva and Sanduruva cannot be killed until Cinduruva is defeated.
- Samsara is a raidwide AoE that deals magic damage.
- Delta Attack has the Magus Sisters performed a series of buffed
elemental abilities. The element is indicated by the text pop-up, and can be
Blizzard ("Glacial ice"), Thunder ("Thunderous tempest"), or Fire ("Insatiable
- For Blizzard, all three sisters will emite conal blizzard AoEs, while line AoEs travel the length of the room. Players will have to move from one side of the room to the other to dodge two proximity markers while dodging all the AoEs.
- For Thunder, there will be circular AoEs around the arena that fan out into smaller AoEs in a cross shape. There will also be large line AoEs through the length of the arena. Players will have to dodge these AoEs and then stack together for a stack marker.
- For Fire, there will be line AoEs across the arena in random directions. There will also be random donut AoEs, and spread markers on players. Players will have to dodge into the donut AoEs, and then spread without overlapping.
- Between each combo, each sister will use their unique abilities seen previously on the party. These include Dhrupad, Isitva Siddhi, and Prapta Siddhi.
- Once Cinduruva is defeated, Delta Attack will stop being cast and the other Magus Sisters will simply use their basic abilities until they are defeated.
The item level 520 Manusya Set is dropped from this dungeon. It has a level requirement of 81.
- 07 Dec. 2021: Guide added.
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- FFXIV PLL #74 Recap - 6.3 Live Letter Part 1
- Final Fantasy XIV will be in AGDQ2023 on Friday, January 13th
- FFXIV Announces Return to PAX AUS
- "Tales from the Dawn": Final Story Released
- On the Adjustments to Pandaemonium: Abyssos (Savage)
- FFXIV Patch 6.21 Notes
- All Worlds Maintenance, Sept 12