FORUMS
Damien

Completed Quests Checker

Guest Huuris

Do you plan on extending the checker to Brazil's servers? It'd be pretty neat! Thanks in advance

Something is not quite right here.  I KNOW I've completed many of these quests, if not all (one specifically because I was laughing while doing it because I thought it was funny.  With that in mind, I logged out, cleared my history completely, then refreshed the window and logged back in. But it still shows that my toon did not complete the quests I KNOW she did. Also when I fly over the area there are no quest ! or ?'s showing.  Any help would be much appreciated.  Thank you.

On 8/29/2013 at 3:33 AM, Guest Stareith said:

I was tying to see the quests that I had remaning to do in Borean Tundra and it keeps giving me a list with a bunch of quests that I have already completed.  Is this a bug ?

Same here!  I have completed ALL (main) quests in Elwynn Forest but one for lvl 100... and the quests that are showing are for World quests or holiday stuff which I've never seen there.  

On 13/07/2017 at 8:53 AM, Guest Huuris said:

Do you plan on extending the checker to Brazil's servers? It'd be pretty neat! Thanks in advance

You should be able to use the tool by just selecting the US realms and then typing in your realm name.

4 hours ago, Stizelswik said:

Something is not quite right here.  I KNOW I've completed many of these quests, if not all (one specifically because I was laughing while doing it because I thought it was funny.  With that in mind, I logged out, cleared my history completely, then refreshed the window and logged back in. But it still shows that my toon did not complete the quests I KNOW she did. Also when I fly over the area there are no quest ! or ?'s showing.  Any help would be much appreciated.  Thank you.

Which zone in particular are you trying to check? Also, what region/realm?

Guest SSL

Guys, pls check the API. It needs SSL. Without it, it will return false (no) infos.

7 hours ago, Guest SSL said:

Guys, pls check the API. It needs SSL. Without it, it will return false (no) infos.

Passing to Damien.

Guest Windswhisper

Hello, I would like to point out that there is no enchanting quests in the profession part of the quest list.

Guest Catitude
On 8/25/2017 at 12:03 PM, Guest Toroz said:

It would be nice to see a list for class hall quests.

and the Broken Shore/ Legionfall quests as well

16 hours ago, cogar328 said:

For Completed Quest Tracker:

1) Monk not listed in classes

2) How would you look for class hall quests?

Passing this on about Monk - class hall quests haven't been added to the tracker. They are fairly direct in the route they send you, so we didn't think it was necessary to add them. Where are you stuck and for what class?

1 hour ago, Aneeteene said:

Blizzard's API sent back the following error: Character unavailable.

what i have to do with this?

its Europe, Darkmoon Faire, Aneeteene (and other my chars)

Not much we can do if Blizzard is returning an error. There have always been instances of characters or whole servers being unavailable for a time, and there's nothing we can do about it :9

4 hours ago, Aneeteene said:

Blizzard's API sent back the following error: Character unavailable.

what i have to do with this?

its Europe, Darkmoon Faire, Aneeteene (and other my chars)

Weird. It's working fine on my end.

Grqp63k.jpg?1

On 11/28/2017 at 9:38 AM, Aneeteene said:

tyvm, after reset of computer and net all correct is back. sorry for creating unexisting problem.

Glad that you got it resolved at least! :)

Guest Losthuntress

Gear Club Unlimited advertisement has taken over the Quest Checker.  Keeps rerouting the page to them before you can even fill in the drop downs

On 12/1/2017 at 5:40 AM, Guest Losthuntress said:

Gear Club Unlimited advertisement has taken over the Quest Checker.  Keeps rerouting the page to them before you can even fill in the drop downs

That definitely shouldn't be happening. Is this happening frequently? If so, please use the "Report Ad" button on the advertisement. It'll give the ad company all the information required to stop this happening.

On 30/12/2017 at 3:33 AM, Guest Asttral said:

Add Broken Shore :D

Do you mean general quests or the storyline?

There doesn't seem to be much point in having the storyline added, since it's all done from the same hub, meaning even if you abandon the quest, you can still get it from the same place and same quest givers. They never leave that main hub.

Guest Hakencreep
12 hours ago, Blainie said:

Do you mean general quests or the storyline?

There doesn't seem to be much point in having the storyline added, since it's all done from the same hub, meaning even if you abandon the quest, you can still get it from the same place and same quest givers. They never leave that main hub.

either way, it'd be nice to be able to see the status of a given region.  how far along is this toon?  have I missed blahblah?  are there Q's hiding out there in the field somewhere? (that happens all the time, not just in the main areas)

good resource, regardless :)

12 hours ago, Guest Hakencreep said:

either way, it'd be nice to be able to see the status of a given region.  how far along is this toon?  have I missed blahblah?  are there Q's hiding out there in the field somewhere? (that happens all the time, not just in the main areas)

good resource, regardless :)

Yeah, I get you :) I've made a note anyway to see if it can be added.