FORUMS
Damien

Completed Quests Checker

Guest Completed

I think it has been commented before, but I would like to have a checkbox that lets me select 'show completed' quests, as opposed to current results.  It seems like a (comparatively) small coding project to return the opposite results.  

either way, I give a gigantic thumbs up for icy-veins in general, as well as this quest checker.  very helpful, thanks everyone!

On 1/11/2018 at 3:22 PM, Guest Completed said:

I think it has been commented before, but I would like to have a checkbox that lets me select 'show completed' quests, as opposed to current results.  It seems like a (comparatively) small coding project to return the opposite results.  

either way, I give a gigantic thumbs up for icy-veins in general, as well as this quest checker.  very helpful, thanks everyone!

It should be, yeah! I'll let the team know and see what can be done :)

On 7/18/2017 at 6:13 AM, Stizelswik said:

. But it still shows that my toon did not complete the quests I KNOW she did. Also when I fly over the area there are no quest ! or ?'s showing.  Any help would be much appreciated.  Thank you.

i am having this issue as well, in several zones, but the one i'm looking at right now is suramar.  in game it shows i have completed the insurrection achievement which requires me to have completed all 9 parts but your quest checker shows that i haven't completed any of the parts.  is this problem on your end or mine, and if my end is there something i can do to fix it?

• Like 1

Guest Roxiana

Hi! I'm getting back into Warcraft with a friend and one thing I enjoy doing in the game is doing quests to learn the lore of the areas and get special items and for that completion of an area. I use this a lot to help keep track of the places but here's the problem. I don't have legion and I most likely won't be getting battle for Azeroth so it makes it hard to track when I can't tell which are legion quests and which aren't. What I'm saying is, I'd really like it if a option to filter which expansions quests you can or cannot see when you, "Show Remaining Quests". I hope this is seen because I feel like it would be a great feature and it would help me and possibly others immensely. Thank you for your time!

Hi! I just came by because I thought this would be helpful to other people other than me and also to fix a small glitch in the Completed Tools Checker! I have been using this to, well complete all quests in given areas and I have just finished doing all the Red ridge Mountain ones, except for one. "Redridge Group Trial", I went searching for where and how to get it but got no answer so I opened a ticket to get an answer directly. The Blizzard game master told me that I couldn't find it because it no longer existed in the game. So even though I have all the quests now done for a fact, the tool checker still says that this one quest is unfinished. Just thought I'd post this so that noone else gets stuck looking for a quest that isn't in the game anymore. Also, if anyone knows, was it taken out due to like an expansion or??? I'm just a little curious is all.

Guest Polywog

Is there a function to sort remaining quests by chain so we can determine what quest needs to be done first?

On 03/04/2018 at 4:37 PM, Guest Polywog said:

Is there a function to sort remaining quests by chain so we can determine what quest needs to be done first?

We can look into adding one, certainly.

On 22/03/2018 at 6:08 AM, Guest Binu said:

Why isn't Tanaan Jungle in the list?

It just wasn't added, we can look into adding it. 

Guest Raiistlinn

I'm looking for the broken shore quests. Am missing it somewhere. Also I love the idea of "tree branching/sorting theses quests" is there an add-on for this like the stats for class n spec one. Also freaking awesome job

Guest AriLock

Picked up the  quest on my main and BE Warlock, "Power in our hands" today, in Sillithus. Then abandoned the quest soon after, thinking I had to do something with my weapon.  I did check with Magni first for any dialogue, that didn't pop up. I  then logged out hoping that may fix things, it didn't. Hence giving the quest a toss. 
Now I am trying to find Magni again to pick up the quest, but he's not around on the ship or anywhere else.  I would really like to do this quest!! ? Help please!  

Seems like quest tracker only list the quests in surten areas not the ones you HAVE NOT completed at all ? Seriously bad q tracker imo. And it do not even show where you should go to get a surten q or anything. Am on Suramar to end 2 last ones for Suramaritan : A Growing Crisis and A change of seasons. I do not know where in the q line I did abandon these two. I have started them both but now what? I can't see where they are on the map either :\. Edit: Playing on my Demonhunter on Silvermoon Tuvis. Did not get any help at all by Q Tracker.

Edited by Tuvstarr

Guest Swagtoscaps
24 minutes ago, Guest Swagtoscaps said:

WOW.thumb.PNG.2b16942ccf43f7c4a5e28851def020dc.PNGCapture.thumb.PNG.471dcd48ca9281589bc5673a5df70bc4.PNG

It's not working for me... Please, i need help :)

Here is my character on the Wow official website

Guest Wowitspayday

Hey, I'm trying to finish every quest on kul'tiras and zandalar. I've noticed a couple things. 1. Wanted quests for the opposite faction are showing (I see alliance wanted quests as unfinished). 2. Many quests have no information about their whereabouts, start/end points. I realize you have no control over number 2,  just wanted to point that out.

On 8/24/2018 at 1:48 AM, Guest Wowitspayday said:

Hey, I'm trying to finish every quest on kul'tiras and zandalar. I've noticed a couple things. 1. Wanted quests for the opposite faction are showing (I see alliance wanted quests as unfinished). 2. Many quests have no information about their whereabouts, start/end points. I realize you have no control over number 2,  just wanted to point that out.

Could you please give me your character/realm to see what's going on? I manually went through every single quest to make sure they were properly flagged Horde/Alliance, but I'm human and I make mistakes ?

On 8/26/2018 at 5:18 AM, Tycoon said:

Is there any precise information as to how often this list updates? Been waiting for 3-4 hours now.

I refresh the character cache every hour. On top of that, I know that Blizzard doesn't update your character API stuff unless you log out.

Guest A Passing Stranger

This is a most useful tool thank you for it. 

An improvement that would make it more useful, at least to me in my current state, is to note which quests give how much rep with which factions. Faction rep being rather important in BFA, I came here looking for easy wins on getting rep that I missed while levelling

Guest Merdane

On EU servers there is a realm which name is Turalyon, however, according to this tool (may be the reason is Blizzard API) says "Blizzard's API sent back the following error: Realm not found.." 

Guest Merdane
4 hours ago, Guest Merdane said:

On EU servers there is a realm which name is Turalyon, however, according to this tool (may be the reason is Blizzard API) says "Blizzard's API sent back the following error: Realm not found.." 

My bad. I left a trailing space after realm name and apparently spaces are not trimmed.

Guest AstroPuls3

Currently encountering the following message/issue

image.thumb.png.a94faa81dc030c3514d670ff8c98d57d.png

Trying to check Suramar quests (it's been refreshed which is why it says Nazmir) 

Guest Highmountain

When i try to see what quests i have left in Highmountain it shows be a bunch of quests that are Battle For Azeroth Island Expedition quests. (Horde)

Guest Havok

When I am trying to see the missing quests in Karasang Wild it shows me 309 Quests from all other Pandaria.

I get the same results in the other parts of Pandaria is that a bug or a feature?

1357528982_IcyVeins.thumb.jpg.6ce6340f942ba75c2111dfac3875ef87.jpg