FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Zagam

5.4 Warlock (Intellect) Trinkets

The fact people are trying to justify the use of the trinket says it all.  It's a novelty trinket that really isn't worth the time we're spending talking about it.  The devs blew it hard on all the cleave trinkets.  They should have been modeled exactly like the Dragon Soul trinkets.  Instead, they tried to make bacon and they burnt it. 

Do you know the sin of burning bacon? 

• Like 1

I don't know man.  Apparently bacon reduces sperm count now.  Add that to the list of things that make it so we can't have babies.

THATS WHY DANIELLE MADE ME BACON THIS MORNING!  I woke up to the smell of bacon on a Friday morning that was cooked PERFECTLY.  Maybe she took note when I said the thought of having a snot, spit, and shit making spawn sounded awful.

• Like 1

I'm tellin' yas, whoever the geniuses were at Blizz that dreamed up and okie-doked the Frenzied & Yu'lon's Bite trinkets shouldn't be having babies, (bacon notwithstanding).

Edited by Caolela

Probably the same cracked out programmer/developer who thought a trinket giving 84% Haste, Mastery, Spirit, and Crit damage was a good idea.  Anyone remember the initial Amp trinkets?  We're shitting our pants getting 6-9% Amp....imagine our Mastery if it went up EIGHTY-FOUR PERCENT...

• Like 1

Probably the same cracked out programmer/developer who thought a trinket giving 84% Haste, Mastery, Spirit, and Crit damage was a good idea.  Anyone remember the initial Amp trinkets?  We're shitting our pants getting 6-9% Amp....imagine our Mastery if it went up EIGHTY-FOUR PERCENT...

More support for my theory that they're intentionally creating insanely overpowered trinkets to intentionally skyrocket our DPS to make further cause for their item level squish. "See? Look at what's happened this expansion, DPS has gone from 100k to 400k, with people breaking 800k on some fights! It's completely because of our item level scaling method and in no way part of us intentionally making retardedly broken trinkets."

More support for my theory that they're intentionally creating insanely overpowered trinkets to intentionally skyrocket our DPS to make further cause for their item level squish. "See? Look at what's happened this expansion, DPS has gone from 100k to 400k, with people breaking 800k on some fights! It's completely because of our item level scaling method and in no way part of us intentionally making retardedly broken trinkets."

I don't really think that's so, I think it's more like "Well, it's the last time these suckers are gonna see this kind of numbers, so let's give them their candy".

I think everyone has accepted the item squish by now.

• Like 1

I thought someone misplaced a decimal point when I saw that.

Hi, this might sound abit noobish.Just gotten my PBI but i would like know if the ICD of PBI starts counting down the minute the buff procs or after the buff ended?

Hi, this might sound abit noobish.Just gotten my PBI but i would like know if the ICD of PBI starts counting down the minute the buff procs or after the buff ended?

On proc.

When the proc expires, you'll have 1 minute and 35 seconds left before it comes off CD.

• Like 1

When the proc expires, you'll have 1 minute and 35 seconds left before it comes off CD.

hmm isn't it 115? biggrin.png

Edited by t3chy

115 second ICD - 20 sec proc "when the proc expires" = 95 sec = 1 minute 35 sec

ahh crap misread. sorry 2 am here thing i should go slp >.<

Sometimes I forget people need words broken down into letters.

We were taught to recognize words like pictures (see a picture of a cat, see the word cat, say "Cat") rather than phonetically (sounding out: K-at). It's not our fault, blame the schools, lol.

I am afraid to try Immerseus right now. My realm got merged the other day and we've had disappearing toons, toons you can't log into, duplicate toons, and my guild is missing, and I am afraid that if I run LFR I'll get PBI only to have Blizzard do a database rollback and take it off of me.

Another week, no trinkets.  Imm dropped the useless cape and cloth gloves that nobody wants over tier.

Kittens of the world better hide...

At least some other members of our raid got some key upgrades...

Hello guys i need some help from u regarding trinkets as destro, these are what i got atm:

KTT flex 0/2

PBI normal 2/2

BBoY normal 0/2

PBI is ofc already set but which should i use BBoY norm or KTT flex?

Going Mastery > crit > haste atm.

Hello guys i need some help from u regarding trinkets as destro, these are what i got atm:

KTT flex 0/2

PBI normal 2/2

BBoY normal 0/2

PBI is ofc already set but which should i use BBoY norm or KTT flex?

Going Mastery > crit > haste atm.

KTT, but remember to have BBoY in your bags for when you switch to aff (If you still do it)