FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Zagam

5.4 Warlock (Intellect) Trinkets

I coined PBI in first week of the raid, it's so easy get it.

I've coined the helm off of Heroic Immerseus on two occassions; you can imagine my rage.

I've coined the helm off of Heroic Immerseus on two occassions; you can imagine my rage.

Better than coining the cape.  /infinitehate

• Like 1

I've currently had PBI drop 3 times from flex and once from LFR!

/I'llGetMyCoatThen

Anways, just teamed it up with Yu'lon's bite.....Cb's are laughably awesome they proc together with Dark soul!

Lost the roll on BBoY against our balance druid, luckily that ment I was lowest on loot for when the HWF PBI dropped so it all worked out fine. Now I just have to hope I can coin that BBoY, the coins has not been on my side this tier :/

I'm fairly certain PBI doesn't exist when I join a raid. Same with BBoY. They're both like, "HEY IT'S PHIL. NO TRINKETS FOR HIM LAWLAWLAWLAWL. But I heard you like the cape! Here's another one!"

I'm fairly certain PBI doesn't exist when I join a raid. Same with BBoY. They're both like, "HEY IT'S PHIL. NO TRINKETS FOR HIM LAWLAWLAWLAWL. But I heard you like the cape! Here's another one!"

Lol! I have 2225 VP sitting around waiting for something better to spend it on.  :P

So what's the bis for Demonology?  (Other than Bindings, of course)

KTT or BBOY?

Concerning drops, I'll share:

First time I coined on Imm I got my (normal) Bindings.

Second time I coined on Imm I got my (heroic) Bindings.

But!  Garrosh continues to deny me, we've had 2 BBoY drop nearly every time, so many Warforged,

yet I never get one!

Woe is me.

Edited by Uzern

We should make a club for warlocks that suck at looting trinkets. No PBI nor BBoY for me yet after clearing and coining every week since release.

I must be the leader then, still got Lei Shen + 5.2 Valor point trinket.

So what's the bis for Demonology?  (Other than Bindings, of course)

KTT or BBOY?

Concerning drops, I'll share:

First time I coined on Imm I got my (normal) Bindings.

Second time I coined on Imm I got my (heroic) Bindings.

But!  Garrosh continues to deny me, we've had 2 BBoY drop nearly every time, so many Warforged,

yet I never get one!

Woe is me.

KTT isn't very nice for Demo considering your pets can't proc multistrike.  BBoY is 2nd BiS by virtue of the others being complete shit for pet specs.

• Like 3

THE HEROIC BINDINGS ARE FINALLY MINEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

• Like 7

First time using it, it didn't proc for 40 seconds -_-

Second time using it, holy mother of god.  Sustained 475k DPS at the 2:55 mark.  I'm SUPER anxious to test it on a fight like Malkorok where I'm doing full time DPS instead of IJ or Nazgrim.

• Like 1

Bindings finally dropped. Fuckin ele shaman's and their need over mine. Looks like I'm sticking with Wush for another week, cause I know BBoY isn't gonna drop. That shit evades me faster than herpes leaves Las Vegas,

THE HEROIC BINDINGS ARE FINALLY MINEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Gratz =D

I still wanna the Heroic one.

Edited by JvChequer

Zagam, how long between trash and the pull did your guild wait on the 40s wait for bindings? I've seen rumor that PBI is not properly resetting to 120 seconds on pull like other trinks, so that could explain the inconsistency. I have no real proof other than anecdotal evidence, but I've found that making sure at least 2 minutes have past since my last combat action makes it proc reliably within my initial Dark Soul at pull. 

My raid wanted to extend this week but they decided to fresh run it this week to try and get me my trinket, even though we don't really need much gear from early bosses.  We cleared first 7 last night, plus had two trash drops... we sharded 12 pieces of gear and no trinkets dropped for me, PBI or KTT.  Hopefully I'll have some flex luck this week...

"The sun'll come out, tomorrow"

Zagam, how long between trash and the pull did your guild wait on the 40s wait for bindings? I've seen rumor that PBI is not properly resetting to 120 seconds on pull like other trinks, so that could explain the inconsistency. I have no real proof other than anecdotal evidence, but I've found that making sure at least 2 minutes have past since my last combat action makes it proc reliably within my initial Dark Soul at pull. 

The weakaura I have shows the timer on the ICD of the trinket.  It's not an RPPM trinket, so it should never have been resetting on pull.  I had my guild wait 1:18 after a very quick wipe on something for my trinket to be loaded and ready to fire.  Be weary if it pulls on trash before a boss.  Get a timer for the ICD or just keep in mind that you need to wait 1.5 mins before getting it to activate again.  The pull I had where it didn't activate right off the bat may or may not have been an effect of me taking it off and putting it back on.  It may have reset its ICD when I did that.

• Like 1

LFR Immerseus, Flex Immerseus +Shamans, HC Immerseus.

Still no trinkets, it seems it's gonna be another rough week, I'm betting it all on HC shamans.

LFR Immerseus + coin = gold and gold. I am applying the rest of my bonus rolls elsewhere and accepting that I live with KTT and Wush for a while now.

I'm hoping on a little Luck too this Week. 530 UVLS sucks as Destro.... dry.png

Imerseus LFR + Coin just got me Gold so far.

I got both normal PBI and KTT last night :D

So far, I could only use KTT last night, I observed on my logs (Destro) that KTT is procc'ed ~5% of the time on Nazgrim and Malkorok, and ~3% on Spoils.

I am curious to find out tonight how it behaves when I go Affli on Thok.

I'm actually finding KTT to be pretty solid for Demonology looking at my logs from Heroic Thok last night.  I maybe underestimated its potency.  It still does less than a pure caster with no pet, but its Intellect proc is powerful, and the Multistrike is still a solid DPS component.

I got both normal PBI and KTT last night biggrin.png

So far, I could only use KTT last night, I observed on my logs (Destro) that KTT is procc'ed ~5% of the time on Nazgrim and Malkorok, and ~3% on Spoils.

I am curious to find out tonight how it behaves when I go Affli on Thok.

It didn't really 'proc' 5% of the time.  It just gave you 5% of your DPS, which is pretty accurate considering the normal version's proc rate is right around 15%.  Spoils is a goofy fight to even consider analyzing things.  It'll do the exact same thing as Affliction as it does with any other spec...give you about 5% of your damage as Multistrike.

• Like 2

I'm just getting back into WOW, playing affliction and have a gear level of 525.  I've got three trinkets: Wush 502, Frenzied Crystal of Rage 532, and Purified Binding 540.  Which two should I be using?  Wush gets so many good reports here I'm tempted to keep it and drop Frenzied???

Thanks

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/chromaggus/Khanlock/simple

FCR is garbage.  If you're even asking if you should use Bindings, you ain't been around here much, boy.

• Like 1