Feugen — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Feugen is a neutral minion. This card used to be obtained in the Naxxramas solo adventure, but is now only obtainable through crafting (unless you purchased the first wing of the Curse of Naxxramas before the expansion was removed from the shop, in which case, you can still purchase the rest of the expansion). Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Feugen has excellent solo stats for its Mana cost, but despite this, it still should not be included in your deck without its partner card Stalagg. If you or your opponent played Stalagg earlier and it died, then Feugen will summon Thaddius when it dies.
2. Constructed Play
Feugen can be played in constructed together with Stalagg, as their Deathrattle synergy brings amazing value on the board by summoning Thaddius. The vulnerability of this plan is that a lot of space in your deck is dedicated to summoning a minion that can easily just be dispatched by Big Game Hunter.
Feugen is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Grumble, World Shaker Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Unidentified Maul Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Raven Familiar Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Did Seeping Oozeling Just Receive A Post-Spoiler Buff?
- Silver Vanguard Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Lone Champion Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Seeping Oozeling Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Spiteful Summoner Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Make it cheap #3 Budget Handbuff Paladin
- Something stupid like ...
- Aggro Paladin Deck List
- Toxin Cards
- Aggro Rogue Deck List
- Deck Request Thread
- Make it cheap #2 Budget Cannibal Warlock
- The Lich King