Feugen — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Feugen is a neutral minion. This card used to be obtained in the Naxxramas solo adventure, but is now only obtainable through crafting (unless you purchased the first wing of the Curse of Naxxramas before the expansion was removed from the shop, in which case, you can still purchase the rest of the expansion).' Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Feugen has excellent solo stats for its Mana cost, but despite this, it still should not be included in your deck without its partner card Stalagg. If you or your opponent played Stalagg earlier and it died, then Feugen will summon Thaddius when it dies.
Feugen can be played in constructed together with Stalagg, as their Deathrattle synergy brings amazing value on the board by summoning Thaddius. The vulnerability of this plan is that a lot of space in your deck is dedicated to summoning a minion that can easily just be dispatched by Big Game Hunter.
Feugen is no longer available in Arena.
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Activision Blizzard Announces First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
- BlizzCon 2023 Update by Blizzard President Mike Ybarra
- A Misunderstanding May Have Been the Cause of Activision Blizzard Games Not Being Available in China
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Classic Face Hunter Deck