Naturalize — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Naturalize is a Druid-only spell. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Naturalize is a card that sacrifices value for Tempo. By removing a large minion for 1 Mana, you can gain a significant advantage on the board for one turn, which you can then build upon in the following turns. Despite this, the drawback of giving your opponent two cards is usually considered too severe to include this card in your deck.
Naturalize can sometimes be used in extremely aggressive Druid decks that are entirely focused on Tempo and being ahead on the board. You can use aggression to mitigate the advantage you give your opponent by not granting them enough time to use all the cards they are given.
Naturalize is a below average card in Arena. It does have a place, as in many situations not being able to destroy a large minion like a Boulderfist Ogre will result in it trading for 2 or more of your cards anyway. In this situation, Naturalize represents the same value, but at least pulls you ahead in terms of Tempo.
- Blizzard Working on an Unannounced Open-World RPG Shooter
- Global Battle.net Maintenance: October 6th
- Activision Blizzard Reaches Agreement with the EEOC
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- Lady Vashj
- Face Hunter
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck