Naturalize — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Naturalize is a Druid-only spell. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Naturalize is a card that sacrifices value for Tempo. By removing a large minion for 1 Mana, you can gain a significant advantage on the board for one turn, which you can then build upon in the following turns. Despite this, the drawback of giving your opponent two cards is usually considered too severe to include this card in your deck.
Naturalize can sometimes be used in extremely aggressive Druid decks that are entirely focused on Tempo and being ahead on the board. You can use aggression to mitigate the advantage you give your opponent by not granting them enough time to use all the cards they are given.
Naturalize is a below average card in Arena. It does have a place, as in many situations not being able to destroy a large minion like a Boulderfist Ogre will result in it trading for 2 or more of your cards anyway. In this situation, Naturalize represents the same value, but at least pulls you ahead in terms of Tempo.
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees
- Hearthstone Rend Blackhand
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Book of Heroes Rehgar Earthfury
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Classic Tier List