Naturalize — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Naturalize is a Druid-only spell. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Naturalize is a card that sacrifices value for Tempo. By removing a large minion for 1 Mana, you can gain a significant advantage on the board for one turn, which you can then build upon in the following turns. Despite this, the drawback of giving your opponent two cards is usually considered too severe to include this card in your deck.
Naturalize can sometimes be used in extremely aggressive Druid decks that are entirely focused on Tempo and being ahead on the board. You can use aggression to mitigate the advantage you give your opponent by not granting them enough time to use all the cards they are given.
Naturalize is a below average card in Arena. It does have a place, as in many situations not being able to destroy a large minion like a Boulderfist Ogre will result in it trading for 2 or more of your cards anyway. In this situation, Naturalize represents the same value, but at least pulls you ahead in terms of Tempo.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Classic Control Paladin Deck
- Book of Heroes Thrall
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens