Naturalize — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Naturalize is a Druid-only spell. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Naturalize is a card that sacrifices value for Tempo. By removing a large minion for 1 Mana, you can gain a significant advantage on the board for one turn, which you can then build upon in the following turns. Despite this, the drawback of giving your opponent two cards is usually considered too severe to include this card in your deck.
Naturalize can sometimes be used in extremely aggressive Druid decks that are entirely focused on Tempo and being ahead on the board. You can use aggression to mitigate the advantage you give your opponent by not granting them enough time to use all the cards they are given.
Naturalize is a below average card in Arena. It does have a place, as in many situations not being able to destroy a large minion like a Boulderfist Ogre will result in it trading for 2 or more of your cards anyway. In this situation, Naturalize represents the same value, but at least pulls you ahead in terms of Tempo.
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- NetEase Responds to Blizzard Licensing Agreement Expiration
- Most Blizzard Game Services to Be Suspended in China on January 23rd
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Big Beast Hunter Deck
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck