Naturalize — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Naturalize is a Druid-only spell. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Naturalize is a card that sacrifices value for Tempo. By removing a large minion for 1 Mana, you can gain a significant advantage on the board for one turn, which you can then build upon in the following turns. Despite this, the drawback of giving your opponent two cards is usually considered too severe to include this card in your deck.
Naturalize can sometimes be used in extremely aggressive Druid decks that are entirely focused on Tempo and being ahead on the board. You can use aggression to mitigate the advantage you give your opponent by not granting them enough time to use all the cards they are given.
Naturalize is a below average card in Arena. It does have a place, as in many situations not being able to destroy a large minion like a Boulderfist Ogre will result in it trading for 2 or more of your cards anyway. In this situation, Naturalize represents the same value, but at least pulls you ahead in terms of Tempo.
- Icy Veins Black Friday Giveaway Ends Today!
- Icy Veins Black Friday Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Announces Formation of a Workplace Responsibility Committee
- The Reason Behind Jen Oneal's Departure, Bobby Kotick's Knowledge of Previous Sexual Misconduct Allegations: A Wall Street Journal Report
- Better Working Conditions for ABK Contract Workers
- A Message from Blizzard Co-Lead Jen Oneal
- Diablo 4 and Overwatch 2 Delayed: Activision Blizzard Q3 2021 Financial Earnings Call
- Blizzard Co-Leader Jen Oneal Leaves Blizzard, Mike Ybarra Becomes Sole Leader
- Mozaki OTK Mage
- Tombs of Terror Brann Bronzebeard
- Big Paladin Deck
- Freeze Shaman Deck
- Thief Rogue Deck
- Trogg Spell Priest Deck
- Owl OTK Warlock Deck
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge