Mulch — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Mulch is a Druid-only spell. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Mulch is an additional hard removal option for Druids. Previously, Druids only had access to Naturalize, which can create huge card advantage for your opponent. Although Mulch does still add a card to your opponent's hand, it is not a guaranteed quality card from your opponent's deck, making the downside a lot smaller.
Mulch can be used as an additional removal option in a Druid deck, especially in a deck that does not mind, or even benefits from its opponent drawing cards, such as Mill Druid. Druids often struggle to fight back onto the board if they fall behind, so having a cheap removal option such as Mulch in your deck can help you to regain a lost board state.
Mulch is no longer available in Arena.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck