Mulch — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Mulch is a Druid-only spell. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Mulch is an additional hard removal option for Druids. Previously, Druids only had access to Naturalize, which can create huge card advantage for your opponent. Although Mulch does still add a card to your opponent's hand, it is not a guaranteed quality card from your opponent's deck, making the downside a lot smaller.
Mulch can be used as an additional removal option in a Druid deck, especially in a deck that does not mind, or even benefits from its opponent drawing cards, such as Mill Druid. Druids often struggle to fight back onto the board if they fall behind, so having a cheap removal option such as Mulch in your deck can help you to regain a lost board state.
Mulch is no longer available in Arena.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck
- Murloc Warlock Deck
- Switcheroo Priest Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Naga Fel Demon Hunter Deck
- Wild Only Cards