Mulch — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Mulch is a Druid-only spell. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Mulch is an additional hard removal option for Druids. Previously, Druids only had access to Naturalize, which can create huge card advantage for your opponent. Although Mulch does still add a card to your opponent's hand, it is not a guaranteed quality card from your opponent's deck, making the downside a lot smaller.
Mulch can be used as an additional removal option in a Druid deck, especially in a deck that does not mind, or even benefits from its opponent drawing cards, such as Mill Druid. Druids often struggle to fight back onto the board if they fall behind, so having a cheap removal option such as Mulch in your deck can help you to regain a lost board state.
Mulch is no longer available in Arena.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List