Table of Contents
Mulch is a Druid-only spell. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Mulch is an additional hard removal option for Druids. Previously, Druids only had access to Naturalize, which can create huge card advantage for your opponent. Although Mulch does still add a card to your opponent's hand, it is not a guaranteed quality card from your opponent's deck, making the downside a lot smaller.
2. Constructed Play
Mulch can be used as an additional removal option in a Druid deck, especially in a deck that does not mind, or even benefits from its opponent drawing cards, such as Mill Druid. Druids often struggle to fight back onto the board if they fall behind, so having a cheap removal option such as Mulch in your deck can help you to regain a lost board state.
Mulch is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists