Mulch — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Mulch is a Druid-only spell. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Mulch is an additional hard removal option for Druids. Previously, Druids only had access to Naturalize, which can create huge card advantage for your opponent. Although Mulch does still add a card to your opponent's hand, it is not a guaranteed quality card from your opponent's deck, making the downside a lot smaller.
Mulch can be used as an additional removal option in a Druid deck, especially in a deck that does not mind, or even benefits from its opponent drawing cards, such as Mill Druid. Druids often struggle to fight back onto the board if they fall behind, so having a cheap removal option such as Mulch in your deck can help you to regain a lost board state.
Mulch is no longer available in Arena.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck
- Imp Curse Warlock Deck
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Basic Warlock Deck