Nerubian Egg — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Nerubian Egg is a neutral minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Nerubian Egg is a minion that represents excellent value if you are able to buff it, or grant it Taunt. The ability to generate a 4/4 on the board for 2 Mana is of great benefit to aggressive decks. However, it can be rendered useless by a Silence effect. It also functions as a strong insurance policy against potential AoE spells from your opponent.
Nerubian Egg is very commonly seen in Constructed in aggressive minion focused decks that leverage buff cards to create advantages on the board. In a deck with multiple buffs, such as Zoo Warlock, the chances for Nerubian Egg to represent a 4/4 for 2 Mana are extremely high.
Nerubian Egg is no longer available in Arena.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List