Table of Contents
Nerubian Egg is a neutral minion. This card used to be obtained in the Naxxramas solo adventure, but is now only obtainable through crafting (unless you purchased the first wing of the Curse of Naxxramas before the expansion was removed from the shop, in which case, you can still purchase the rest of the expansion). Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Nerubian Egg is a minion that represents excellent value if you are able to buff it, or grant it Taunt. The ability to generate a 4/4 on the board for 2 Mana is of great benefit to aggressive decks. However, it can be rendered useless by a Silence effect. It also functions as a strong insurance policy against potential AoE spells from your opponent.
2. Constructed Play
Nerubian Egg is very commonly seen in Constructed in aggressive minion focused decks that leverage buff cards to create advantages on the board. In a deck with multiple buffs, such as Zoo Warlock, the chances for Nerubian Egg to represent a 4/4 for 2 Mana are extremely high.
Nerubian Egg is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Leeroy Zoo Warlock Wild Un'Goro Deck
- Egg Secrets Midrange Paladin Wild Un'Goro Deck
- Egg Token Druid Wild Un'Goro Deck
- Big Bad Wolf N'Zoth Paladin Deck (Heroic Mode)
- Cheap Rafaam Unleashed Druid Deck (Heroic Mode)
- Cheap Arch-Thief Rafaam Mage Deck (Normal and Heroic Mode)
- Cheap Archaedas Warlock Zoo Deck (Heroic Mode)
- Mid-Budget Maloriak Warlock Deck (Heroic Mode)
- Cheap Razorgore the Untamed Warlock Deck (Heroic Mode)
- Cheap Highlord Omokk Warlock Deck (Heroic Mode)
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists