Nerubian Egg — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Nerubian Egg is a neutral minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Nerubian Egg is a minion that represents excellent value if you are able to buff it, or grant it Taunt. The ability to generate a 4/4 on the board for 2 Mana is of great benefit to aggressive decks. However, it can be rendered useless by a Silence effect. It also functions as a strong insurance policy against potential AoE spells from your opponent.
Nerubian Egg is very commonly seen in Constructed in aggressive minion focused decks that leverage buff cards to create advantages on the board. In a deck with multiple buffs, such as Zoo Warlock, the chances for Nerubian Egg to represent a 4/4 for 2 Mana are extremely high.
Nerubian Egg is no longer available in Arena.
- Activision Blizzard Has Fired 20 Employees Over Harassment Claims and More
- Blizzard Working on an Unannounced Open-World RPG Shooter
- Global Battle.net Maintenance: October 6th
- Activision Blizzard Reaches Agreement with the EEOC
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Lady Vashj
- Face Hunter
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge