Nerubian Egg — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Nerubian Egg is a neutral minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Nerubian Egg is a minion that represents excellent value if you are able to buff it, or grant it Taunt. The ability to generate a 4/4 on the board for 2 Mana is of great benefit to aggressive decks. However, it can be rendered useless by a Silence effect. It also functions as a strong insurance policy against potential AoE spells from your opponent.
Nerubian Egg is very commonly seen in Constructed in aggressive minion focused decks that leverage buff cards to create advantages on the board. In a deck with multiple buffs, such as Zoo Warlock, the chances for Nerubian Egg to represent a 4/4 for 2 Mana are extremely high.
Nerubian Egg is no longer available in Arena.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Classic Control Paladin Deck
- Book of Heroes Thrall
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens