Nerubian Egg — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Nerubian Egg is a neutral minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Nerubian Egg is a minion that represents excellent value if you are able to buff it, or grant it Taunt. The ability to generate a 4/4 on the board for 2 Mana is of great benefit to aggressive decks. However, it can be rendered useless by a Silence effect. It also functions as a strong insurance policy against potential AoE spells from your opponent.
Nerubian Egg is very commonly seen in Constructed in aggressive minion focused decks that leverage buff cards to create advantages on the board. In a deck with multiple buffs, such as Zoo Warlock, the chances for Nerubian Egg to represent a 4/4 for 2 Mana are extremely high.
Nerubian Egg is no longer available in Arena.
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- NetEase Responds to Blizzard Licensing Agreement Expiration
- Most Blizzard Game Services to Be Suspended in China on January 23rd
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Big Beast Hunter Deck
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck