Sap — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Sap is a Rogue-only spell. 2 copies of this card are given to you with the Basic set of the game. You receive a golden version of this card for reaching Level 40 and 42 with Rogue. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Sap is the perfect illustration of a Tempo card in Hearthstone. Although it represents no actual value, since the Sapped minion is returned to your opponent's hand ready to play again, it can still create you a huge advantage by removing an expensive minion from the board and enabling you to develop your own minions with the spare Mana, creating an advantage on the board.
Sap is used in most aggressive and Combo based Rogue decks. It enables you to punish your opponent for playing slow minions in the late-game, and to remove Taunts from the board to allow you to push through damage.
Sap is a strong card in Arena. Most successful Rogue decks in Arena are Tempo based, meaning they are looking to deal with the board efficiently and apply their own pressure. Sap helps you to do that by removing expensive minions from the board that take too much of a commitment to remove otherwise. The goal when playing a Sap is to create a situation where it is too slow for your opponent to replay the minion you have Sapped.
- Blizzard Working on an Unannounced Open-World RPG Shooter
- Global Battle.net Maintenance: October 6th
- Activision Blizzard Reaches Agreement with the EEOC
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- Lady Vashj
- Face Hunter
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck