Table of Contents
Pit Snake is a Rogue-only minion. This card used to be obtained in the League of Explorers Mountain solo adventure, but is now only obtainable through crafting (unless you purchased the first wing of the League of Explorers before the expansion was removed from the shop, in which case, you can still purchase the rest of the expansion). Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Pit Snake is a potentially powerful card, not because it is always guaranteed to trade with a powerful minion, but because it can put your opponent in awkward positions and force them to make inefficient plays. For example, dropping a Pit Snake on your turn 6, can prevent your opponent from playing Dr. Boom, causing them to play off curve and deal with your Pit Snake.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Pit Snake can represent decent value in most types of Rogue deck as an early game Tempo play, or as a disruption play later in the game.
Pit Snake is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists