Pit Snake — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Pit Snake is a Rogue-only minion. This card used to be obtained in the League of Explorers Mountain solo adventure, but is now only obtainable through crafting (unless you purchased the first wing of the League of Explorers before the expansion was removed from the shop, in which case, you can still purchase the rest of the expansion). Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Pit Snake is a potentially powerful card, not because it is always guaranteed to trade with a powerful minion, but because it can put your opponent in awkward positions and force them to make inefficient plays. For example, dropping a Pit Snake on your turn 6, can prevent your opponent from playing Dr. Boom, causing them to play off curve and deal with your Pit Snake.
In Constructed, Pit Snake can represent decent value in most types of Rogue deck as an early game Tempo play, or as a disruption play later in the game.
Pit Snake is no longer available in Arena.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Classic Control Paladin Deck
- Book of Heroes Thrall
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens