Pit Snake — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Pit Snake is a Rogue-only minion. This card used to be obtained in the League of Explorers Mountain solo adventure, but is now only obtainable through crafting (unless you purchased the first wing of the League of Explorers before the expansion was removed from the shop, in which case, you can still purchase the rest of the expansion). Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Pit Snake is a potentially powerful card, not because it is always guaranteed to trade with a powerful minion, but because it can put your opponent in awkward positions and force them to make inefficient plays. For example, dropping a Pit Snake on your turn 6, can prevent your opponent from playing Dr. Boom, causing them to play off curve and deal with your Pit Snake.
In Constructed, Pit Snake can represent decent value in most types of Rogue deck as an early game Tempo play, or as a disruption play later in the game.
Pit Snake is no longer available in Arena.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List