Pit Snake — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Pit Snake is a Rogue-only minion. This card used to be obtained in the League of Explorers Mountain solo adventure, but is now only obtainable through crafting (unless you purchased the first wing of the League of Explorers before the expansion was removed from the shop, in which case, you can still purchase the rest of the expansion). Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Pit Snake is a potentially powerful card, not because it is always guaranteed to trade with a powerful minion, but because it can put your opponent in awkward positions and force them to make inefficient plays. For example, dropping a Pit Snake on your turn 6, can prevent your opponent from playing Dr. Boom, causing them to play off curve and deal with your Pit Snake.
In Constructed, Pit Snake can represent decent value in most types of Rogue deck as an early game Tempo play, or as a disruption play later in the game.
Pit Snake is no longer available in Arena.
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- NetEase Responds to Blizzard Licensing Agreement Expiration
- Most Blizzard Game Services to Be Suspended in China on January 23rd
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Big Beast Hunter Deck
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck