Table of Contents
Stalagg is a neutral minion. This card used to be obtained in the Naxxramas solo adventure, but is now only obtainable through crafting (unless you purchased the first wing of the Curse of Naxxramas before the expansion was removed from the shop, in which case, you can still purchase the rest of the expansion). Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Stalagg has a relatively poor stat distribution for its Mana cost, and because of this it should only included in your deck with its partner card Feugen. If you or your opponent played Feugen earlier and it died, then Stalagg will summon Thaddius when it dies.
2. Constructed Play
Stalagg can be played in constructed together with Feugen, as their Deathrattle synergy brings amazing value on the board by summoning Thaddius. The vulnerability of this plan is that a lot of space in your deck is dedicated to summoning a minion that can easily just be dispatched by Big Game Hunter.
Stalagg is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists