Stalagg — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Stalagg is a neutral minion. This card used to be obtained in the Naxxramas solo adventure, but is now only obtainable through crafting (unless you purchased the first wing of the Curse of Naxxramas before the expansion was removed from the shop, in which case, you can still purchase the rest of the expansion). Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Stalagg has a relatively poor stat distribution for its Mana cost, and because of this it should only included in your deck with its partner card Feugen. If you or your opponent played Feugen earlier and it died, then Stalagg will summon Thaddius when it dies.
Stalagg can be played in constructed together with Feugen, as their Deathrattle synergy brings amazing value on the board by summoning Thaddius. The vulnerability of this plan is that a lot of space in your deck is dedicated to summoning a minion that can easily just be dispatched by Big Game Hunter.
Stalagg is no longer available in Arena.
Decks with Stalagg
Cheap General Drakkisath Rogue Deck (Heroic Mode) 6 spells, 24 minions
|8,920||Apr 17 2015|
- Galakrond Priest Hotfix: December 10th
- Descent of Dragons Update Notes
- Why Diablo 2 Still Holds Up After 20 Years - Book Excerpt
- List of Known Issues After the 16.0 Patch
- Hearthstone Update 16.0 Patch Notes
- Battlegrounds MMR Updates: December 5th
- All Descent of Dragons Cards Revealed
- BlizzCon Winning Cosplays Interview
- Tombs of Terror Reno Jackson
- A new RP-Realm Toy: The Craftily Crafted Mask
- Basic Druid Deck
- pre-release dod cards
- Aggro Tempo Mage
- Missing Cards
- Battlegrounds Strategy
- Arena Hunter Tier Lists