Stalagg — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Stalagg is a neutral minion. This card used to be obtained in the Naxxramas solo adventure, but is now only obtainable through crafting (unless you purchased the first wing of the Curse of Naxxramas before the expansion was removed from the shop, in which case, you can still purchase the rest of the expansion). Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Stalagg has a relatively poor stat distribution for its Mana cost, and because of this it should only included in your deck with its partner card Feugen. If you or your opponent played Feugen earlier and it died, then Stalagg will summon when it dies.
Stalagg can be played in constructed together with Feugen, as their Deathrattle synergy brings amazing value on the board by summoning . The vulnerability of this plan is that a lot of space in your deck is dedicated to summoning a minion that can easily just be dispatched by .
Stalagg is no longer available in Arena.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck