Damien

Reno Combo Warlock Anti-Aggro Standard

5 posts in this topic

This thread is for comments about our Reno Combo Warlock Anti-Aggro Gadgetzan Standard Deck.

On 18. 1. 2017 at 9:00 AM, Guest Michaeltv100 said:

Naby try to incorporate ragnaros and or

mountain giant with faceless shambler and something else if both

Ragnaros the Firelord does not fit the anti-aggro theme of the deck. Mountain Giant is again not really a good card against aggro, as you simply cannot afford to keep tapping in the early to game the Mountain Giant out early. So, since these cards are not good against aggro, you shouldn't be running the Faceless Shambler in a purely anti-aggro (which this deck is not - it's halfway there though) deck either.

Edited by positiv2
Better phrasing

On 1/18/2017 at 4:44 PM, positiv2 said:

So, since these cards are not good against aggro, you shouldn't be running the Faceless Shambler in an anti-aggro deck either.

Fun fact : Shambler is present in this decklist.

32 minutes ago, Paracel said:

Fun fact : Shambler is present in this decklist.

Yeah, but you still shouldn't be running it if you want to go all the way anti-aggro, unless you already have Sen'jin Shieldmasta, or that's what I think. I have gone all the way to counter aggro and have decided not to include it in my personal list. Since this deck takes a middle ground, it is reasonable. I guess I should have used different phrasing, thank you for pointing my mistake out, I will edit my post to make it clear.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.