Faceless Shambler — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Faceless Shambler is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Whispers of the Old Gods and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Faceless Shambler is a card with a lot of synergy potential. It can be used to get value from cards that have Can't Attack text such as Ancient Watcher, Eerie Statue, and Ragnaros the Firelord, or to copy the stats of a card with a negative drawback such as Corrupted Healbot.
In Constructed, Faceless Shambler will require a deck that is heavily tuned with good targets for it in order to justify inclusion. As a stand alone card simply looking to copy a high value threat,is usually a stronger choice.
Faceless Shambler is no longer available in Arena.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck