Table of Contents
Faceless Shambler is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from Whispers of the Old Gods packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Faceless Shambler is a card with a lot of synergy potential. It can be used to get value from cards that have Can't Attack text such as Ancient Watcher, Eerie Statue, and Ragnaros the Firelord, or to copy the stats of a card with a negative drawback such as Corrupted Healbot.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Faceless Shambler will require a deck that is heavily tuned with good targets for it in order to justify inclusion. As a stand alone card simply looking to copy a high value threat, Faceless Manipulator is usually a stronger choice.
Faceless Shambler is a poor card in Arena. Since it does not have the ability to copy enemy minions, it depends on you being able to build a board of your own in order to get good value from it. Since many of the best targets for the card, such as Ancient Watcher and Eerie Statue, are also very poor cards in the format, it means that you will rarely find particularly strong synergy for it.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists