Faceless Shambler — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Faceless Shambler is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Whispers of the Old Gods and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Faceless Shambler is a card with a lot of synergy potential. It can be used to get value from cards that have Can't Attack text such as Ancient Watcher, Eerie Statue, and Ragnaros the Firelord, or to copy the stats of a card with a negative drawback such as Corrupted Healbot.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Faceless Shambler will require a deck that is heavily tuned with good targets for it in order to justify inclusion. As a stand alone card simply looking to copy a high value threat, Faceless Manipulator is usually a stronger choice.
Faceless Shambler is no longer available in Arena.
4. Wild Decks with Faceless Shambler
Wild Even Warlock Deck 12 spells, 18 minions
|7,840||Aug 12 2018|
Combo Silence Priest Deck 15 spells, 15 minions
|2,760||Apr 12 2018|
- BlizzCon 2018 Diablo Immortal Press Conference Recap
- R/Hearthstone BlizzCon 2018 Interview
- Activision Blizzard Q3 2018 Earnings Call
- Time Out! Card Reveal by Wronchi
- Update 12.4: New Classic Cards & Rastakhan's Rumble Pre-Purchase
- Hearthstone Hits 100 Million Players, Rewards Inc!
- All Blizzard Franchises Will Have Mobile Titles
- New Info on the Rumble Run from BlizzCon
- Malygos Rogue
- Basic Druid Deck
- UK Players
- Whats the cheapest class to get into?
- No +5 Druid decks yet?
- OTK Mage
- Rastakhan's Rumble Hub
- Aggro Unite the Murlocs Quest Shaman Standard