Faceless Shambler — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Faceless Shambler is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Whispers of the Old Gods and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Faceless Shambler is a card with a lot of synergy potential. It can be used to get value from cards that have Can't Attack text such as Ancient Watcher, Eerie Statue, and Ragnaros the Firelord, or to copy the stats of a card with a negative drawback such as Corrupted Healbot.
In Constructed, Faceless Shambler will require a deck that is heavily tuned with good targets for it in order to justify inclusion. As a stand alone card simply looking to copy a high value threat,is usually a stronger choice.
Faceless Shambler is no longer available in Arena.
- Icy Veins Podcast About Path of Exile
- Microsoft Sells Activision Blizzard Cloud Gaming Rights to Ubisoft
- Blizzard to Bring Their Games to Steam, Starting With Overwatch 2
- Thrall Featured in BlizzCon 2023 Key Art
- ARPG Vault Discord Giveaway
- BlizzCon 2023 Tickets On Sale July 8 and July 22
- Battle.Net Friend Cap Increased to 400
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- Standard Tier List
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck