Faceless Shambler — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Faceless Shambler is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Whispers of the Old Gods and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Faceless Shambler is a card with a lot of synergy potential. It can be used to get value from cards that have Can't Attack text such as Ancient Watcher, Eerie Statue, and Ragnaros the Firelord, or to copy the stats of a card with a negative drawback such as Corrupted Healbot.
In Constructed, Faceless Shambler will require a deck that is heavily tuned with good targets for it in order to justify inclusion. As a stand alone card simply looking to copy a high value threat, Faceless Manipulator is usually a stronger choice.
Faceless Shambler is no longer available in Arena.
Decks with Faceless Shambler
Combo Silence Priest Deck 15 spells, 15 minions
|2,760||Apr 12 2018|
- Diablo 1 Playable in 4K (The Hell 2 Mod)
- All Blizzard Esports To Be Streamed Exclusively on Youtube
- Celebrating Lunar New Year in Hearthstone
- Galakrond's Awakening Solo Adventure Guides
- Hearthstone Update 16.2 Patch Notes
- Diablo 2 Upscale Final Demo Working In-Browser
- Mists of Pandaria and WC3: Reforged 8K Upscaled Cinematics
- Diablo 2 Median XL Mod Patch 1.40 Released
- Hearthstone Mage Secrets
- Pirate Warrior
- Galakrond's Awakening Hub
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Reno Jackson Priest Deck
- Reno Jackson
- Chenvaala Priest Deck