Mountain Giant — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Mountain Giant is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Mountain Giant is a very situational card. While not being a card that you can just put into any deck and expect it to work well, it is particularly powerful in specific decks that are built to have a large hand.
Mountain Giant is commonly seen in Constructed in Warlock decks such as Handlock. Since Warlock always has the ability to draw a card, it is very easy to get a cheap Mountain Giant onto the board. For example, if you Life Tap twice in the early-game, you can play a Mountain Giant for 4-Mana on turn 4.
Mountain Giant is a very poor card in Arena. You will rarely have enough cards in your hand to play it extremely cheaply, and the benefit of playing a slightly discounted 8/8 is not worth the risk of drawing an unplayable card late in the game when you are out of cards.
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Book of Heroes Rehgar Earthfury
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Classic Tier List
- Deathrattle Demon Hunter Deck - Forged in the Barrens