Table of Contents
Mountain Giant is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Mountain Giant is a very situational card. While not being a card that you can just put into any deck and expect it to work well, it is particularly powerful in specific decks that are built to have a large hand.
2. Constructed Play
Mountain Giant is commonly seen in Constructed in Warlock decks such as Handlock. Since Warlock always has the ability to draw a card, it is very easy to get a cheap Mountain Giant onto the board. For example, if you Life Tap twice in the early-game, you can play a Mountain Giant for 4-Mana on turn 4.
Mountain Giant is a very poor card in Arena. You will rarely have enough cards in your hand to play it extremely cheaply, and the benefit of playing a slightly discounted 8/8 is not worth the risk of drawing an unplayable card late in the game when you are out of cards.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists