Mountain Giant — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Mountain Giant is a neutral minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Mountain Giant is a very situational card. While not being a card that you can just put into any deck and expect it to work well, it is particularly powerful in specific decks that are built to have a large hand.
Mountain Giant is commonly seen in Constructed in Warlock decks such as Handlock. Since Warlock always has the ability to draw a card, it is very easy to get a cheap Mountain Giant onto the board. For example, if you Life Tap twice in the early-game, you can play a Mountain Giant for 4-Mana on turn 4.
Mountain Giant is a very poor card in Arena. You will rarely have enough cards in your hand to play it extremely cheaply, and the benefit of playing a slightly discounted 8/8 is not worth the risk of drawing an unplayable card late in the game when you are out of cards.
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule
- Standard Tier List
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck