Mountain Giant — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Mountain Giant is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Mountain Giant is a very situational card. While not being a card that you can just put into any deck and expect it to work well, it is particularly powerful in specific decks that are built to have a large hand.
Mountain Giant is commonly seen in Constructed in Warlock decks such as Handlock. Since Warlock always has the ability to draw a card, it is very easy to get a cheap Mountain Giant onto the board. For example, if you Life Tap twice in the early-game, you can play a Mountain Giant for 4-Mana on turn 4.
Mountain Giant is a very poor card in Arena. You will rarely have enough cards in your hand to play it extremely cheaply, and the benefit of playing a slightly discounted 8/8 is not worth the risk of drawing an unplayable card late in the game when you are out of cards.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Classic Control Paladin Deck
- Book of Heroes Thrall
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens