Table of Contents
Mountain Giant is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Mountain Giant is a very situational card. While not being a card that you can just put into any deck and expect it to work well, it is particularly powerful in specific decks that are built to have a large hand.
2. Constructed Play
Mountain Giant is commonly seen in Constructed in Warlock decks such as Handlock. Since Warlock always has the ability to draw a card, it is very easy to get a cheap Mountain Giant onto the board. For example, if you Life Tap twice in the early-game, you can play a Mountain Giant for 4-Mana on turn 4.
Mountain Giant is a very poor card in Arena. You will rarely have enough cards in your hand to play it extremely cheaply, and the benefit of playing a slightly discounted 8/8 is not worth the risk of drawing an unplayable card late in the game when you are out of cards.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal: Professor Putricide
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal: Mountainfire Armor and Nerubian Unraveler
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal: Blood Razor & Prince Taldaram
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal: Blood-Queen Lana'thel
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal: Ice Breaker & Plague Scientist
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal - Ticking Abomination
- Russel Brower Leaves Blizzard
- Tavern Brawl: Ahune's Superior Brawl
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- HoF Discussions
- Cheap Mage Standard
- Curse of Naxxramas Arachnid Quarter
- Budget Jade Druid Standard
- How to combat jade druid / earthen scales
- Quest Rogue Meta (Post Nerf)
- Caverns below nerfed...what about Fire Plume's Heart???