Sen'jin Shieldmasta — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Sen'jin Shieldmasta is a neutral minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Sen'jin Shieldmasta is a staple option for defensive decks. If your deck is not particularly focused on defense however, a more valuable minion like Piloted Shredder or Chillwind Yeti may be more appropriate.
Sen'jin Shieldmasta brings great defensive value on the board against aggressive decks, and can often be seen in the meta game depending on the amount of minion-heavy aggressive decks.
Sen'jin Shieldmasta is a great Taunter for its cost and often a valuable pick in the Arena. Given a straight pick between this card and a card with stronger stats such as a Chillwind Yeti or Piloted Shredder, you should generally pick the card with the stronger stats, as Taunt is generally not too important in Arena.
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- Runestones - an accounting error?
- Dalaran Heist Mage Guide
- Dalaran Heist Priest Guide
- Battlegrounds Patches the Pirate
- Battlegrounds Vanndar Stormpike