Sen'jin Shieldmasta — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Sen'jin Shieldmasta is a neutral minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Sen'jin Shieldmasta is a staple option for defensive decks. If your deck is not particularly focused on defense however, a more valuable minion like Piloted Shredder or may be more appropriate.
Sen'jin Shieldmasta brings great defensive value on the board against aggressive decks, and can often be seen in the meta game depending on the amount of minion-heavy aggressive decks.
Sen'jin Shieldmasta is a great Taunter for its cost and often a valuable pick in the Arena. Given a straight pick between this card and a card with stronger stats such as a Piloted Shredder, you should generally pick the card with the stronger stats, as Taunt is generally not too important in Arena.or
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Classic Control Paladin Deck
- Book of Heroes Thrall
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens