Zadina

Tavern Brawl: Clash of the Minions

6 posts in this topic

16130-hearthstone-tavern-brawl-clash-of-

This is the 109th Tavern Brawl and it is a repeat.

During this Tavern Brawl, you pick a hero and make a deck on your own. All minions that you play have Taunt and Charge.

Fast, cheap mana, aggro decks are bound to rule this week. Bear in mind that if you play a minion that summons or creates another minion, like Alleycat, Murloc Tidehunter and Savannah Highmane, only the original minion will get Taunt & Charge and not the summoned token one.

Have fun smorcing all the face! Remember to hold on to your packs and open them as soon as the duplicate legendary protection fix has been applied.

I disagree, I own with my divine shield paladin. + some secrets like redemtion and "get down!" + Mad scientist, Piloted shredder. I got explosive sheep as cheap board clear, the black knight has nice synergy in this mode as well. In fact all hunters that played against me lost and I see many hunters like its some obvious choice but it isnt.. from my narrow experience. The divine shield on charge minions is such a game changer when you clear and have board state. They have to hit all your minions twice everytime. Until they run out of cards. I dont even have draw in this deck its so good.

• Like 1

On 7/13/2017 at 2:15 PM, GerlanderTheGreat said:

I disagree, I own with my divine shield paladin. + some secrets like redemtion and "get down!" + Mad scientist, Piloted shredder. I got explosive sheep as cheap board clear, the black knight has nice synergy in this mode as well. In fact all hunters that played against me lost and I see many hunters like its some obvious choice but it isnt.. from my narrow experience. The divine shield on charge minions is such a game changer when you clear and have board state. They have to hit all your minions twice everytime. Until they run out of cards. I dont even have draw in this deck its so good.

This is roughly the route I took and it worked out very well.