Alleycat — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Alleycat is a Hunter-only minion. This card can be obtained from Mean Streets of Gadgetzan packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Alleycat is a good card and very similar to Possessed Villager. While the card may not be very threatening, it is difficult to remove which makes it a good foothold onto the board and provides a good activator for cards such as Kill Command and Houndmaster.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Alleycat is a good card for Midrange Hunter decks. It provides a more resilient alternative than Fiery Bat when contesting the board.
In Arena, Alleycat is an average card. Having a couple of 1-Mana cards in your deck has become more important as time has gone on in Arena, and Alleycat is a reasonable value one to have.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Reynad Face Hunter Deck
- Midrange Hunter Deck
- The Lich King Cheap Hunter Deck
- JAB Control Hunter Deck
- Thijs N'Zoth Hunter Deck
- Dog N'Zoth Hunter Deck
- Kranich Secret Hunter Deck
- Midrange Secret Hunter Deck
- Face Hunter Deck
- Token Midrange Hunter Deck
- Midrange Beast Hunter Deck
- The Marsh Queen Hunter Quest Standard Un'Goro Deck
- Four Common Hearthstone Mistakes And How To Prevent Them
- Odd & Even Hearthside Chat with 4 Cards Revealed
- Patch 10.4: Arena Changes & The Witchwood Pre-Order
- "The Witchwood" Announced As Latest Hearthstone Expansion
- Icy Veins Class Writer Applications Closing Soon
- What's the Move #18 - Figuring out Fatigue
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #11
- Patch 10.4 Bringing Big Changes, Blizzcon Cards To The Arena
- Witchwood Worth it?
- The Witchwood Expansion Hub
- Throwback Decks
- Help me build this warrior
- The Lich King
- Wild Paladin OTK Deck
- OTK Djinni Priest Standard
- New player looking for deck building advice please