Alleycat — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Alleycat is a Hunter-only minion. This card was introduced with Mean Streets of Gadgetzan and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Alleycat is a good card and very similar to Possessed Villager. While the card may not be very threatening, it is difficult to remove which makes it a good foothold onto the board and provides a good activator for cards such as Kill Command and Houndmaster.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Alleycat is a good card for Midrange Hunter decks. It provides a more resilient alternative than Fiery Bat when contesting the board.
Alleycat is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Check out What's Coming up in the Next Few Months
- Tavern Brawl: Pick a Hand, Any Hand
- HGG Cheer: Win a Card Back, Packs & Twitch Emotes
- BlizzCon Virtual Ticket, Goody Bag, Mobile App, More
- Special Event: Rise for Days of the Frozen Throne!
- September 2018 Ranked Play Season - On the Level
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #24
- Tavern Brawl: Double Deathrattler Battler - Standard
- Basic Shaman Deck
- Hearthstone Hunter Spells, Minions, and Weapons
- Malygos Rogue
- Puzzle Lab's Lethal Puzzles
- Arena Priest Tier Lists
- Monster Hunt Progress Thread
- Secret Paladin Wild