Murloc Tidehunter — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Murloc Tidehunter is a neutral minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Murloc Tidehunter is a card that shares a similar stat distribution to many 2-drop minions, but splits them up over two different bodies. This can be beneficial in some situation, and detrimental in others.
Murloc Tidehunter is only seen in Constructed in a Murloc synergy based deck. Outside of this specific deck type, there is always a more favoured option for 2-drop minions.
Murloc Tidehunter is an acceptable 2-drop minion in Arena, but is outclassed by most of the other 2/3 and 3/2 minions that are available as options. The reason for this is that many of the powerful classes in Arena, such as Rogue, Mage, and Paladin are able to deal with 1 health minions very effectively.
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2021 Earnings Call
- Blizzard's Head of Global Human Resources is No Longer with the Company
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2021 Financial Results Press Release
- New Leadership at Blizzard
- J. Allen Brack Game Maker's Notebook Interview From Just Before the Lawsuit
- A Look at the Activision Blizzard Walkout Protest
- Activision Blizzard Employees' Response to Bobby Kotick's Statement
- Hearthstone 21.0 Patch Notes
- Blackrock Blademaster Boss Guide
- Questline Mage
- Mother Shahraz Challenge
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Totemly Awesome!
- Lady Vashj
- to defeat supremus solo adventure
- All the cards wich destroy Supremes in felfire are now wild