Murloc Tidehunter — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Murloc Tidehunter is a neutral minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Murloc Tidehunter is a card that shares a similar stat distribution to many 2-drop minions, but splits them up over two different bodies. This can be beneficial in some situation, and detrimental in others.
Murloc Tidehunter is only seen in Constructed in a Murloc synergy based deck. Outside of this specific deck type, there is always a more favoured option for 2-drop minions.
Murloc Tidehunter is an acceptable 2-drop minion in Arena, but is outclassed by most of the other 2/3 and 3/2 minions that are available as options. The reason for this is that many of the powerful classes in Arena, such as Rogue, Mage, and Paladin are able to deal with 1 health minions very effectively.
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees
- Hearthstone Rend Blackhand
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Book of Heroes Rehgar Earthfury
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Classic Tier List