Murloc Tidehunter — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Murloc Tidehunter is a neutral minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Murloc Tidehunter is a card that shares a similar stat distribution to many 2-drop minions, but splits them up over two different bodies. This can be beneficial in some situation, and detrimental in others.
Murloc Tidehunter is only seen in Constructed in a Murloc synergy based deck. Outside of this specific deck type, there is always a more favoured option for 2-drop minions.
Murloc Tidehunter is an acceptable 2-drop minion in Arena, but is outclassed by most of the other 2/3 and 3/2 minions that are available as options. The reason for this is that many of the powerful classes in Arena, such as Rogue, Mage, and Paladin are able to deal with 1 health minions very effectively.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck
- Murloc Warlock Deck
- Switcheroo Priest Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Naga Fel Demon Hunter Deck
- Wild Only Cards