Murloc Tidehunter — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Murloc Tidehunter is a neutral minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Murloc Tidehunter is a card that shares a similar stat distribution to many 2-drop minions, but splits them up over two different bodies. This can be beneficial in some situation, and detrimental in others.
Murloc Tidehunter is only seen in Constructed in a Murloc synergy based deck. Outside of this specific deck type, there is always a more favoured option for 2-drop minions.
Murloc Tidehunter is an acceptable 2-drop minion in Arena, but is outclassed by most of the other 2/3 and 3/2 minions that are available as options. The reason for this is that many of the powerful classes in Arena, such as Rogue, Mage, and Paladin are able to deal with 1 health minions very effectively.
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule
- Microsoft Leaders Visit Blizzard Post $69B Acquisition, Hint at Brighter, Autonomous Future
- Standard Tier List
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck