Murloc Tidehunter — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Murloc Tidehunter is a neutral minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Murloc Tidehunter is a card that shares a similar stat distribution to many 2-drop minions, but splits them up over two different bodies. This can be beneficial in some situation, and detrimental in others.
Murloc Tidehunter is only seen in Constructed in a Murloc synergy based deck. Outside of this specific deck type, there is always a more favoured option for 2-drop minions.
Murloc Tidehunter is an acceptable 2-drop minion in Arena, but is outclassed by most of the other 2/3 and 3/2 minions that are available as options. The reason for this is that many of the powerful classes in Arena, such as Rogue, Mage, and Paladin are able to deal with 1 health minions very effectively.
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- Runestones - an accounting error?
- Dalaran Heist Mage Guide
- Dalaran Heist Priest Guide
- Battlegrounds Patches the Pirate
- Battlegrounds Vanndar Stormpike