Savannah Highmane — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Savannah Highmane is a Hunter-only minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Savannah Highmane is a very powerful minion. There are many factors as to why this is. The total stats generated are not only very high, but also difficult to deal with. The Highmane and the generated Hyenas are all beasts, which allows for further synergy with other Hunter themes. Due to its power level and rarity, it is sometimes referred to as the best Legendary in the game, because you can play two of them. With this joke in mind, it is often a great card for newer players to use.
Savannah Highmane is the starting point for most Hunter decks. It sits nicely on most Hunter curves, and due the Beasts produced from its Deathrattle is very strong alongside Houndmaster. The only time you consider not playing a Highmane in your deck is if your deck is exceptionally aggressive, and even in those instances you will often end up playing one copy of the card.
Arena is largely about stats, which makes Savannah Highmane one of the best cards for Hunters. The stats of the three minions are considerably above regular power levels, and the difficulty in dealing with them all in one turn makes the Highmane an imposing force on the board.
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule
- Standard Tier List
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck