Savannah Highmane — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Savannah Highmane is a Hunter-only minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Savannah Highmane is a very powerful minion. There are many factors as to why this is. The total stats generated are not only very high, but also difficult to deal with. The Highmane and the generated Hyenas are all beasts, which allows for further synergy with other Hunter themes. Due to its power level and rarity, it is sometimes referred to as the best Legendary in the game, because you can play two of them. With this joke in mind, it is often a great card for newer players to use.
Savannah Highmane is the starting point for most Hunter decks. It sits nicely on most Hunter curves, and due the Beasts produced from its Deathrattle is very strong alongside Houndmaster. The only time you consider not playing a Highmane in your deck is if your deck is exceptionally aggressive, and even in those instances you will often end up playing one copy of the card.
Arena is largely about stats, which makes Savannah Highmane one of the best cards for Hunters. The stats of the three minions are considerably above regular power levels, and the difficulty in dealing with them all in one turn makes the Highmane an imposing force on the board.
- Icy Veins Black Friday Giveaway Ends Today!
- Icy Veins Black Friday Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Announces Formation of a Workplace Responsibility Committee
- The Reason Behind Jen Oneal's Departure, Bobby Kotick's Knowledge of Previous Sexual Misconduct Allegations: A Wall Street Journal Report
- Better Working Conditions for ABK Contract Workers
- A Message from Blizzard Co-Lead Jen Oneal
- Diablo 4 and Overwatch 2 Delayed: Activision Blizzard Q3 2021 Financial Earnings Call
- Blizzard Co-Leader Jen Oneal Leaves Blizzard, Mike Ybarra Becomes Sole Leader
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Big Demon Hunter Deck
- Aggro Druid Deck
- Garrote Rogue Deck
- Book of Heroes Prince Anduin Wrynn
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Lady Vashj
- Face Hunter