Savannah Highmane — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Savannah Highmane is a Hunter-only minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Savannah Highmane is a very powerful minion. There are many factors as to why this is. The total stats generated are not only very high, but also difficult to deal with. The Highmane and the generated Hyenas are all beasts, which allows for further synergy with other Hunter themes. Due to its power level and rarity, it is sometimes referred to as the best Legendary in the game, because you can play two of them. With this joke in mind, it is often a great card for newer players to use.
Savannah Highmane is the starting point for most Hunter decks. It sits nicely on most Hunter curves, and due the Beasts produced from its Deathrattle is very strong alongside Houndmaster. The only time you consider not playing a Highmane in your deck is if your deck is exceptionally aggressive, and even in those instances you will often end up playing one copy of the card.
Arena is largely about stats, which makes Savannah Highmane one of the best cards for Hunters. The stats of the three minions are considerably above regular power levels, and the difficulty in dealing with them all in one turn makes the Highmane an imposing force on the board.
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2021 Earnings Call
- Blizzard's Head of Global Human Resources is No Longer with the Company
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2021 Financial Results Press Release
- New Leadership at Blizzard
- J. Allen Brack Game Maker's Notebook Interview From Just Before the Lawsuit
- A Look at the Activision Blizzard Walkout Protest
- Activision Blizzard Employees' Response to Bobby Kotick's Statement
- Hearthstone 21.0 Patch Notes
- Blackrock Blademaster Boss Guide
- Questline Mage
- Mother Shahraz Challenge
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Totemly Awesome!
- Lady Vashj
- to defeat supremus solo adventure
- All the cards wich destroy Supremes in felfire are now wild