Table of Contents
Savannah Highmane is a Hunter-only minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Savannah Highmane is one of the strongest minions in the game. It is incredibly difficult to remove cleanly for many classes, and is a very intimidating presence on the board.
2. Constructed Play
Savannah Highmane is used in all but the most aggressive of Hunter decks. In a Midrange focused Hunter deck, Savannah Highmane is a powerful followup to the early aggression in the deck to make sure you do not lose momentum against decks that can stabilise against your early minions.
Savannah Highmane is an automatic pick in Arena. Unlike many cards it does not decay in value as you pick up multiple copies, and you will be perfectly happy if all of your late-game cards are Savannah Highmanes.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists