Vlad

Lord Marrowgar

15 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Guest andreas said:

that deck is not usefull.

Why's that? It was used to defeat Lord Marrowgar, so it should work fine.

• Like 1

The import string seems incorrect. At least it's not working for me. I've tried it many times now and hs never fetches it, but every other deck I’ve tried to import have worked perfectly.

1 hour ago, Guest KAL said:

The import string seems incorrect. At least it's not working for me. I've tried it many times now and hs never fetches it, but every other deck I’ve tried to import have worked perfectly.

It works fine for me. Try pressing Ctrl+V when in collection. Also make sure that there is a free slot for the deck.

I've had zero luck with this deck. I have had -closer- luck with Frozen Clone in a Mage deck, but trying to fetch it and get it off properly has been a chore. And I seem to be having the same issue with this deck. What I'm needing is never coming up.

so, 6 or 7 fights in to this guy w/ no real look at defeating him...last fight, he got the bone spike out on round 4. I had to use 2 swipes to get it down. then he dropped another bone spike on 5 AND on 6.

i'm using the basic Jade Druid with both of the legendaries...is that deck not viable? my draws have been crap and the mulligans worse.

4 hours ago, Guest FullElven said:

I've had zero luck with this deck. I have had -closer- luck with Frozen Clone in a Mage deck, but trying to fetch it and get it off properly has been a chore. And I seem to be having the same issue with this deck. What I'm needing is never coming up.

For this Boss I used a Standard Quest Warrior and got it on the first try. I just controlled the board and the game went to fatigue.  Maybe give it a try? Here is the deck. 

A priest deck focusing on Silence, stat swaps and healing, utilizing Archbishop Benedictus worked well for me. Silence his Bone Spikes so they tie up minion slots on the board, heal through the damage you take, then use Marrowgar's own deck build against him. I ended up dropping a pair of my own Bone Spikes to kill him.

Just now, WedgeAntilles said:

I used my wild Jade Shaman deck, succeded on first try.

Just get the jade golems high, then you easily have 30+ damage on the board.

Very nice. :) 

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.