Ironbark Protector — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Ironbark Protector is a Druid-only minion. 2 copies of this card are given to you when you reach Level 10 with Druid. Later, when you reach Level 49 and 50 with that class, you get a golden version of this card. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Ironbark Protector is a great taunter if it sticks to the board. However, it is extremely slow and vulnerable to most forms of hard removal, especially tech cards like The Black Knight.and
Ironbark Protector can be played in a basic or budget Druid deck, however once you move past that level you will gain access to better alternatives. Although it may seem like the card represents excellent value, it will rarely get to achieve that value because it is so vulnerable to common cards like.
Ironbark Protector is a great taunter, however you should always play it carefully, as most classes will anticipate it in Druids' late game and save cards such as Polymorph, , , or even for it. If your Ironbark Protector gets killed immediately, this will be a huge tempo loss, so you should generally try to test for these removal options with smaller midrange threats first.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Classic Control Paladin Deck
- Book of Heroes Thrall
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens