Ironbark Protector — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Ironbark Protector is a Druid-only minion. 2 copies of this card are given to you when you reach Level 10 with Druid. Later, when you reach Level 49 and 50 with that class, you get a golden version of this card. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Ironbark Protector is a great taunter if it sticks to the board. However, it is extremely slow and vulnerable to most forms of hard removal, especially tech cards like The Black Knight.and
Ironbark Protector can be played in a basic or budget Druid deck, however once you move past that level you will gain access to better alternatives. Although it may seem like the card represents excellent value, it will rarely get to achieve that value because it is so vulnerable to common cards like.
Ironbark Protector is a great taunter, however you should always play it carefully, as most classes will anticipate it in Druids' late game and save cards such as Polymorph, , , or even for it. If your Ironbark Protector gets killed immediately, this will be a huge tempo loss, so you should generally try to test for these removal options with smaller midrange threats first.
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- NetEase Responds to Blizzard Licensing Agreement Expiration
- Most Blizzard Game Services to Be Suspended in China on January 23rd
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Big Beast Hunter Deck
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck