Ironbark Protector — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Ironbark Protector is a Druid-only minion. 2 copies of this card are given to you when you reach Level 10 with Druid. Later, when you reach Level 49 and 50 with that class, you get a golden version of this card. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Ironbark Protector is a great taunter if it sticks to the board. However, it is extremely slow and vulnerable to most forms of hard removal, especially tech cards like Big Game Hunter and The Black Knight.
Ironbark Protector can be played in a basic or budget Druid deck, however once you move past that level you will gain access to better alternatives. Although it may seem like the card represents excellent value, it will rarely get to achieve that value because it is so vulnerable to common cards like Big Game Hunter.
Ironbark Protector is a great taunter, however you should always play it carefully, as most classes will anticipate it in Druids' late game and save cards such as Polymorph, Assassinate, Hex, or even Big Game Hunter for it. If your Ironbark Protector gets killed immediately, this will be a huge tempo loss, so you should generally try to test for these removal options with smaller midrange threats first.
Decks with Ironbark Protector
Basic Druid Deck 12 spells, 18 minions
|0||Nov 20 2018|
- Diablo 2 Retrospective
- Diablo 2 20-year Anniversary Celebration with New Wings, a Diablo Bust, Videos and More!
- Diablo 2 Remaster Won't Be Announced in June
- Diablo 2 Creators on the Rumored Remaster: No Censoring, It's a Tough Job
- Diablo 2 Remaster Significantly More Likely After Two Job Postings Surface
- World First Diablo 2 + LoD Speed Run in Under 1 Hour
- Diablo 2 Remaster? A "Classic Revival" to Be Announced at IGN Summer
- BlizzCon 2020 Cancelled, New Plans Being Worked On
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Supremus Challenge
- Magtheridon Challenge
- Doom Lord Kazzak
- Mother Shahraz Challenge
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge