Table of Contents
Ironbark Protector is a Druid-only minion. 2 copies of this card are given to you when you reach Level 10 with Druid. Later, when you reach Level 49 and 50 with that class, you get a golden version of this card. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Ironbark Protector is a great taunter if it sticks to the board. However, it is extremely slow and vulnerable to most forms of hard removal, especially tech cards like Big Game Hunter and The Black Knight.
2. Constructed Play
Ironbark Protector can be played in a basic or budget Druid deck, however once you move past that level you will gain access to better alternatives. Although it may seem like the card represents excellent value, it will rarely get to achieve that value because it is so vulnerable to common cards like Big Game Hunter.
Ironbark Protector is a great taunter, however you should always play it carefully, as most classes will anticipate it in Druids' late game and save cards such as Polymorph, Assassinate, Hex, or even Big Game Hunter for it. If your Ironbark Protector gets killed immediately, this will be a huge tempo loss, so you should generally try to test for these removal options with smaller midrange threats first.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists