Ironbark Protector — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Ironbark Protector is a Druid-only minion. 2 copies of this card are given to you when you reach Level 10 with Druid. Later, when you reach Level 49 and 50 with that class, you get a golden version of this card. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Ironbark Protector is a great taunter if it sticks to the board. However, it is extremely slow and vulnerable to most forms of hard removal, especially tech cards like Big Game Hunter and The Black Knight.
Ironbark Protector can be played in a basic or budget Druid deck, however once you move past that level you will gain access to better alternatives. Although it may seem like the card represents excellent value, it will rarely get to achieve that value because it is so vulnerable to common cards like Big Game Hunter.
Ironbark Protector is a great taunter, however you should always play it carefully, as most classes will anticipate it in Druids' late game and save cards such as Polymorph, Assassinate, Hex, or even Big Game Hunter for it. If your Ironbark Protector gets killed immediately, this will be a huge tempo loss, so you should generally try to test for these removal options with smaller midrange threats first.
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Activision Blizzard Announces First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
- BlizzCon 2023 Update by Blizzard President Mike Ybarra
- A Misunderstanding May Have Been the Cause of Activision Blizzard Games Not Being Available in China
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Classic Face Hunter Deck